Brandt is seeking a Web Developer to join our IT team in our Regina office. The Web Developer will be responsible for developing websites and web based software based on a defined set of business requirements. The developer has an understanding of all areas of web development including presentation layer, data access, and database development. The developer will collaborate with a cross functional team that includes Designers, Programmers, and Project Managers to deliver solutions.
- Develop and test C# Desktop and Web Applications (MVC, Web Forms, Web API)
- Develop a deep understanding of Kentico CMS. Master projects, templates, system capabilities and limitations
- CMS development and ongoing troubleshooting, improvements and optimization
- Participate in technical solution discussions with team and articulates innovative new ideas, approaches and recommendations.
- Manage software application code using version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Identify technical risks throughout the software development lifecycle, raise concerns to development team and suggests alternatives and solutions to meet project objectives
- Generate software documentation and reports
- Work effectively in an Agile software development environment
- Tech school Computer Systems diploma or University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience in delivering web based solutions.
- Knowledge of Kentico CMS and SharePoint an asset
- Excellent practical experience and knowledge using demonstrated experience developing web based solutions C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Established skills in designing and developing MS SQL 2008 or higher databases.
- Excellent Team Player
- Able to be self-directed and work with minimal guidance
Close Sales Representative (Regina) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Sales Years...
Close Sales Representative (Regina) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...