Full Time | Regina South Saskatchewan Provincial Government, SASKATCHEWAN | 20 days
Brandt is currently seeking a Receiver for our Regina location. This position is responsible for working with all parts department and customer service staff to ensure fill rate goals are achieved.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive items physically received in other CSC warehouse locations
- Locate inventory in the proper location and enter the related information into ERP system
- Pick, pack parts as per issued pick list and complete the required documentation to ship orders with in the set guidelines
- Perform tasks requested by the manager
- Assist to load trucks with finished goods
- Must be physically fit to manually handle all goods, steel and products as required
- Must have good positive communication skills and good attendance
- Inspecting outgoing shipments for damage during the loading process
- Counting of inventory as required
Close Retail Representative (part-time) - Regina & Surrounding Area Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job...
Close Retail Representative (part-time) - Regina & Surrounding Area Job Posting Category:...