Walmart Business Analyst
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales,Analyst
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: July 21, 2020
Share this job:
Why Work Here
When I Grow Up
The Magic of Marketing
Grow with Us
Grow with us as a Walmart Business Analyst at Kellogg Canada! Lead with us as you utilize your analytical expertise and business intelligence to identify opportunities and influence decision making. Innovate with us as you become a key information source for retail execution data and information. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaboration –Partnership is key! You’ll be supporting The Account Team with the generation of Promotional Orders for all Walmart promotions – While also performing post promotional event sell through analysis - gauge success and help manage through store overstock and make recommendations for improvement. You’ll also be assisting the Customer Supply Chain Manager with reporting & insights into improvement of customer supply flow and reduce penalties
- Analytics & Reporting –Get ready to flex those analytical skills! In this role, you’ll be managing the generation and upkeep of all weekly business reports required to analyze the Walmart business and determining causal factors of “Out-of-Stock” items and taking the necessary action to address.
- Walmart Systems –You’ll be developing tools and leveraging the Walmart suite of tools to predict potential high or low inventory situations on items and take the necessary action to address, while leveraging Retail Link extensively
- Ad-Hoc & Continuous Improvement –You will be orchestrating store level information templates and handle ad hoc rep requests for information as well as handling ad hoc requests (along with the CSR / Demand analyst) from Walmart Replenishment. While maintaining ongoing communication with the Walmart Replenishment Team to build Kellogg’s profile and to find process improvements.
- Customer Facing –You’ll be expected to attend and present at external meetings to the Buyers, Food Coordinators, Supplier Collaboration Board and Replenishment Team.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven problem solving and solution development skills utilizing deductive reasoning tactics.
- Ability to develop key working relationships.
- Detail oriented with a strong aptitude for sorting and analysis of large amounts of data.
- Well-rounded time management and organizational skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Team player with critical thinking ability.
- A University or College Degree in Business Administration/Sales is preferred.
- Previous experience with analytical retail software (ie. Retail Link) is an asset.
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us
Learn More about Kellogg Canada Inc.
See all Kellogg Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Located in Brampton Temporary $20/Hr Kelly Profesional has a customer in located in Brampton who is looking for a Procurement Analyst to fill a Temporary position. REQUIREMENTS: Post-secondary...
The Products Finance team is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the R&D and Product Management organizations. The Senior Financial Analyst will be required to learn about the product...
Please note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is only hosting this online application on behalf of The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (the...
11 Month Contract Competitive pay Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the Food industry with their requirements for a experienced Recruiting Assistant Role. Key...
JOB POSTING: #860945 Job Title: Technical Analyst II, Servers and Storage - TFT Reporting To: Manager, Servers and Storage Organization: University Health Network Department: UHN Digital Location:...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...
Located in Brampton Temporary $20/Hr Kelly Profesional has a customer in located in Brampton who...
The Products Finance team is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the R&D and Product...
Please note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN...
11 Month Contract Competitive pay Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the...
JOB POSTING: #860945 Job Title: Technical Analyst II, Servers and Storage - TFT Reporting To:...