A Victoria’s Secret Visual Manager is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. A Visual Manager leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Visual Manager has the primary responsibility of delivering the individual brand stories though the visual merchandising cycle. Additionally, The Visual Manager owns coaching and development of direct reports to put the customer as the top priority.
Direct Reports: Supervisor(s) and Sales & Support Generalists
- Sales Growth to Last Year
- Shrink Reduction
- Turnover Improvement
- Payroll Control
To perform this job effectively a Visual Manager must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
- Executes associate retention strategies with Sales Leadership Team.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports. Talent Life Cycle actions include; selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plan for direct reports.
- Supports brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Supports execution of the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand.
- Supports brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset, and execution of cash wrap brand guide and visual standards.
- Executes short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
- Owns the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
- Ensures associates and leadership understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of total store.
- Builds visual merchandising skill and capability of total store team through education and tool usage.
- Works with Store Leadership Team to determine payroll management.
- Communicates with Sales Leadership Team to ensure proper scheduling for all visual initiatives.
- Completes monthly associate availability check-ins with direct reports to ensure availability meets business and associate needs.
- Executes and/or directs visual merchandising activities during open hours of total store to drive merchandise availability.
- Maintains backroom standards during floor set execution.
- Reinforces store strategies to reduce shrink and ensures sensoring guidelines and testers for total store are executed and maintained.
- Ensures assignment and communication of all cleaning tasks (dusting, window-cleaning, trash, etc.) across total store.
All leadership roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
- Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
- Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
- Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
- Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
- Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestory, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.
Manager, Logistics Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Bloor (50 Bloor Street West) Department: Operations Cosmetic/Brand Line: Work Status: Full-Time # of openings: 1 Project...
Store Manager (Scarborough) - PartSource - C04RNL Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Since 1999, PartSource and its chain of corporate-owned automotive specialty stores have offered brand-name...
Store Manager (Steeles Ave) - PartSource - C04RNK Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Since 1999, PartSource and its chain of corporate-owned automotive specialty stores have offered brand-name...
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as...
MaxMara: Sales Associate Location: Holt Renfrew - Mississauga - Square One (100 City Centre Dr) Department: MaxMara Cosmetic/Brand Line: Work Status: Full-Time # of openings: 1 Project...
Assistant Store Manager (Leslie St.) - Mark's - C04RN2 Help us boldly shape retail in Canada As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality...
Manager, Logistics Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Bloor (50 Bloor Street...
Store Manager (Scarborough) - PartSource - C04RNL Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Since...
Store Manager (Steeles Ave) - PartSource - C04RNK Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Since...
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary...
MaxMara: Sales Associate Location: Holt Renfrew - Mississauga - Square One (100 City Centre...
Assistant Store Manager (Leslie St.) - Mark's - C04RN2 Help us boldly shape retail in Canada As...