At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Are you interested in a career in Treasury Management?
Do you have a great attitude and a desire to work side by side with a high performing sales consultant?
As part of a growing and exciting team, you will collaborate, as a team, with one or more Treasury Management Sales Consultants (TMSC) and serve as the TMSC’s primary back-up. The Treasury Management Sales Analyst (SA) will prepare customized sales proposals, conduct cost/benefit analysis, build multiple pricing scenarios and help to identify pricing improvements and margin opportunities. This individual will lead large and/or complex implementation meetings, coordinate internal resources and implementation activities, and communicate expectations to customers. The SA will provide leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. The ideal candidate must manage change well, while being a highly motivated, proactive, self-starter that takes pride and accountability for all tasks assigned. Success in this role comes from commitment to teamwork, creating positive and professional partnerships, proactive follow up and detailed follow through with exceptional organizational skills.
A successful Sales Analyst will:
- Drive new sales opportunities by identifying client needs and cross-selling treasury products and services in addition to performing prospect research
- Deliver client-focused solutions when preparing pricing proposals, presentations, and relationship reviews
- Lead all pricing functions such as new pricing requests, exception pricing, pricing inspections and annual price reviews
- Monitor and drive portfolio growth by reviewing key financial indicators and trends monthly
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and ensure key relationship systems are kept current
- Manage divisional initiatives/projects impacting the portfolio as needed
Position is located at
1000 LOUISIANA ST
Must have a valid email address on file.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, sales support, general banking, or direct client contact; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Sales or client support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of general banking
- Experience with treasury management products and services
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of working capital impacts on customer operations and financial performance
TX-HOU-Downtown: 1000 Louisiana St - Houston, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Senior Leader Investments Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 301278 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
Posting End Date: Number of Opening: 1 Worker Type: Permanent Position Overview: Responsible for the assistance in production of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements...
A mission for excellence For 200 years, we have been devoted to building the best and most respected financial services company, serving our clients and growing our communities. Certain principles...
Job Posting Job ID: 31119 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Accounting Classification Title: Accounting, Level D Business...
Senior Manager, Procurement - Indirect Job - Procurement Primary Location - USA-Massachusetts-MA - Burlington Business Organization - Product Supply Schedule - full-time Description The Senior...
Job Posting Job ID: 31216 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Service Unit Directors Job Category: Accounting Classification Title: Treasurer Business...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Senior Leader...
Posting End Date: Number of Opening: 1 Worker Type: Permanent Position Overview: Responsible for...
A mission for excellence For 200 years, we have been devoted to building the best and most...
Job Posting Job ID: 31119 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...
Senior Manager, Procurement - Indirect Job - Procurement Primary Location - USA-Massachusetts-MA...
Job Posting Job ID: 31216 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Service Unit...