Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Training Lead | Sr. Professional, (Department) Training
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company?
Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success?
Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
This role will be a part of a centralized Customer Support Governance team who will design, develop and implement the supporting functions within Customer Support.
The Training Lead will be responsible for directing, planning, organizing, and coordinating all aspects of the Training functions within the Customer Support department. This includes new Customer Support training programs and initiatives.
This role will be responsible for partnering with each regional Customer Support delivery team, to understand their needs, develop and implement training plans, and ensure each regional Support team has completed the training requirements and are prepared to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing new Customer Support training programs and initiatives
- Establish metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, assess training effectiveness, measure results, evaluate trends, and optimize the impact of training and development programs that will drive productivity, increase morale and engagement.
- Develop effective relationships with business leaders and peers gaining a deep understanding of business and culture to connect learning needs and training offerings to the business strategy
- Conduct needs analyses by meeting with the business leadership in an effort to identify gaps and avail effective solutions that build on employee competencies within the business.
- Own overall management of training systems, content, and support materials in Customer Support.
- Ensure consistency in the quality of training programs, initiatives, and materials launched by the department, while adopting initiatives that reflect a leadership position in the industry.
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator that can pass down information and instruction with great clarity.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical skills and proficiency in the use of various presentation and analytical tools necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging content/reports
- Analytical - capable of gathering, conducting and evaluating analyses, identifying points of improvement, and developing clear and compelling solutions and strategies from the findings
- A strong leader takes a personal sense of responsibility for group performance, handles multiple simultaneous projects, and has a strong work ethic working under minimal supervision.
- Strategically savvy - strong business acumen to measure key service deliverables
- A people person you have an ability to influence cross-functionally and form strong relationships with others, winning over their trust.
- Agile and organized - You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments; you can multitask and prioritize your responsibilities; you demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Customer obsessed You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a Training Manager/Lead within a customer support environment
- Planning and designing of Training processes and programs, including creation of and continuous improvement of Training tools
- An ability to work with cross-functional as well as senior leadership teams.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills combined with flexibility working in a dynamic and fast-growing product development environment.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
- Solid multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
JOB POSTING #866482 Position: Business Manager, Procurement Site: Ontario Power Generation Building Department: Procurement Management Office Reports to: ...
JOB POSTING #867300 Position: Senior Business Analyst Site: 700 University Avenue Department: Accounts Payable Salary: $79,618 - $99,528 per...
JOB POSTING #866901 Position: Senior Business Analyst Site: Toronto General Hospital Department: TGH Administration Reports to: Finance Business...
Job Posting: 868054 Position: Associate, Accountability & Impact Site: The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (700 University Avenue, 4th Floor) Department: Foundation Status: Permanent...
JOB POSTING #867296 Position: Registered Massage Therapist Department: Altum Health Site: Brampton Reports to: Site Manager Status: Independent Contractor (Temporary Part-time – 12 Months) Altum...
Job Posting: #866683 Position: Analyst, Privacy and Access Operations Department: Privacy and Access Operations Reports to: Supervisor, Privacy and Access Operations Location: Toronto General...
JOB POSTING #866482 Position: Business Manager, Procurement Site: ...
JOB POSTING #867300 Position: Senior Business Analyst Site: 700...
JOB POSTING #866901 Position: Senior Business Analyst Site: Toronto...
Job Posting: 868054 Position: Associate, Accountability & Impact Site: The Princess Margaret...
JOB POSTING #867296 Position: Registered Massage Therapist Department: Altum Health Site:...
Job Posting: #866683 Position: Analyst, Privacy and Access Operations Department: Privacy and...