Req Id: 211270
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long distance services, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
**For a limited time we are offering a $1,000 signing bonus for this position**
Company: Bell Authorized Agents
Bell’s Neighbourhood Marketing team is the face of Bell within local communities. We are a tight-knit, energetic, and diverse team of people, with one goal in common:
To provide Canadians with exceptional customer experiences.
With over 3.5 million customer interactions a year, we aim to make a difference in the lives of Canadians by offering world-class communication services tailored to their lifestyles. We’re driven, we’re smart, and we operate with integrity. Whether it’s in the boardroom, out in the community, or face to face with a customer, we always put our best foot forward.
We’re on the hunt for Territory Sales Specialists—tenacious sales professionals who are both goal-oriented and result-driven. If you have the skills to face challenges head-on, if you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, if you want to be part of a winning team, read on…
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- An outgoing, people person (the idea of sitting behind a desk all day bores you)
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of the Bell brand
- Work from a territory lead list to deliver best-in-class sales to residential areas
- Identify the specific needs of the customer and come up with tailored solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on results
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel
You will benefit from:
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- Ongoing sales training and professional development
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage
- Tools and technology to help manage your territory
- 25% off your personal Bell services
- Other perks like tickets to sporting events and upgrades to the latest Bell technology
- At least 2 years of sales or marketing experience
- A post-secondary degree
- A vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- A flexible schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Application Deadline: 10/31/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Reporter/Editor, cultural multi-plateform (French Services) - OTT02051 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Ottawa Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English /...
Sales Representative | St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa, ON - RET22138-19 Description Job Title: Part Time Sales Representative Location: St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa, ON Are you a...
Account Manager SMB (Kingston) - SAL03817-18 Description Can you effectively position the ROI of technology investments to senior executives in medium and large sized organizations? Join our...
Reporter, Réseau de l’information (ICI RDI) (French Services) - OTT02049 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Ottawa Position Language Requirement French Only Language Skill...
Sales Representative | Chapman Mills, Nepean, ON - RET22161-19 Description Job Title: Part Time Sales Representative Location: Chapman Mills, Nepean, ON Are you a people person obsessed with...
Senior Communications Officer (English Services) - OTT02052 Job Family Communications Primary Location Ottawa Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing /...
Reporter/Editor, cultural multi-plateform (French Services) - OTT02051 Job Family Programming...
Sales Representative | St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa, ON - RET22138-19 Description Job...
Account Manager SMB (Kingston) - SAL03817-18 Description Can you effectively position the ROI of...
Reporter, Réseau de l’information (ICI RDI) (French Services) - OTT02049 Job Family Programming...
Sales Representative | Chapman Mills, Nepean, ON - RET22161-19 Description Job Title: Part Time...
Senior Communications Officer (English Services) - OTT02052 Job Family Communications Primary...