At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world – in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Status: Regular, Full Time
The Territory Manager is responsible for the sales of company products and/or services to assigned accounts or within a given territory. The Territory Manager is also responsible for increasing sales according to corporate objectives and will report into the Country Manager and/or National Sales Manager, Structural Heart.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives of company products and / or services to assigned accounts or within a given territory.
- Make and develop contacts with existing and potential new customers and be involved with operating room procedures and clinical trials.
- Analyze existing and anticipated customer requirements and promote the consideration of company products and services to fill such requirements.
- Quote prices and delivery dates of company products to customers in accordance with company guidelines and in consultation with the Country Manager and / or National Sales Manager.
- Conduct sales presentations with customers.
- Keep customers informed of new products and other information of interest.
- Investigate new applications or improvements to products.
- Monitor consignment inventory and expiry dates of products within their sales territory.
- Participate in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans, and product development plans, encompassing therapy awareness programs to grow the business.
- Provide market intelligence to sales management and may/will participate in the development of sales forecasts and strategies.
- Complete study initiation visits for all new clinical centers and ongoing monitoring of centers as assigned
- Participate in the preparation of Hospital product tenders to aid in the acquisition of increased business.
- Maintain technical proficiency and consult with prospective customers regarding use of company products and services.
- Demonstrate and provide instruction on the use of products to customers and internal company staff.
- Train customers on our products as per the instructions for use of each device.
- Gather procedure information within the territory and organize case coverage as required.
- Develop and manage administrative functions within the territory including general organization such as time management, weekly call activities, expense reports, monthly new business, travel itineraries, territory coverage in general, trunk stock and consignment inventory, follow-ups, planning and special request follow-through.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of three to five years of sales experience preferably with Cardiology experience, focused on medical device.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of cardiac surgical devices and the ability to understand their use and functions.
- Ability to lift and transport moderate to heavy device programmers and equipment to clinical centers.
- Fair amount of travel (up to 30%).
- Ability to take key actions and demonstrate behavioral anchors that support all Abbott Core Competencies.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Outlook.
- The territory for this position is in Ontario.
Canada > Ontario : Remote
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Job Title: Bilingual iMedical Science and Education Liaison, 1 Year Contract/CDIP Division: Medical Affairs Department: Knowledge Exchange & Medical Education Job Reports to: Director, Director,...
Requisition Number: 2964 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development in our Uniform Division. Responsibilities include...
Mobile Mortgage Specialist Hamilton Primary Location : ON-Western Ontario-Hamilton Employee Status : Regular Schedule : Full-time Description Is this lifestyle for you? Are you autonomous,...
Premium Banker : 0000AB5L Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few financial service organisations can...
Field Sales Representative-Toronto, Scarborough, ON( Job Number: 1714517) Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka...
Job ID:R00043918 Category:Administrative Support Work Location:Woodbridge, ON Posted Date:January 16, 2018 We are seeking highly motivated applicants to join Ecolab’s Summer Sales Internship...
Job Title: Bilingual iMedical Science and Education Liaison, 1 Year Contract/CDIP Division:...
Requisition Number: 2964 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Sales Representative to focus on...
Mobile Mortgage Specialist Hamilton Primary Location : ON-Western Ontario-Hamilton Employee...
Premium Banker : 0000AB5L Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different...
Field Sales Representative-Toronto, Scarborough, ON( Job Number: 1714517) Description With our...
Job ID:R00043918 Category:Administrative Support Work Location:Woodbridge, ON Posted...