Territory Manager - Kingston
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: July 11, 2019
Share this job:
Why Work Here
When I Grow Up
The Magic of Marketing
Grow with Us
As a Territory Manager, you will be representing Kellogg to some of the world’s most respected and recognized retail operations. You will use your consulting and selling skills to impact immediate wins as well as long-term customer partnerships with our Retail Partners across your territory. We’re committed to bringing a better morning or a better snack time to more people, in more places!
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food! What’s not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Driving Kellogg’s Retail Presence– You will work with your Kellogg and customer partners to understand the business strategies and objectives of our Retail Customers. By doing so, you will:
- Enhance Kellogg’s relationship with each customer.
- Achieve distribution and innovation speed to shelf targets, as well as making sure we are fully in stock on shelf. You will also use your strategic skills to identify opportunities to increase share of shelf through major and minor relines where possible.
- Achieve display objectives and source out incremental displays. Achieve displays through timely execution of negotiated promotions. You have the ability to bring fresh ideas and creativity that the competition will wish they thought of. Merchandising and display building is a key to success.
- Sell smartly based on fact-based data.
- Partner closely with your Retail Team Leadto ensure your territory’s specific strategies are achieved.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Understand the importance of the Kellogg Brand and leveraging this to our Customers and Consumers
- Client focused, with a strong capacity to build credibility and trust
- Tenacity and an aptitude for Sales
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Great attention to detail
- Proven experience managing and achieving targets and budgets
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada, extensive daily travel required. Driver abstract may be requested
- University Degree in a related field
- Experience in Retail Packaged Goods and/or direct selling
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
Learn More about Kellogg Canada Inc.
See all Kellogg Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Job Title : Fashion Associate - Reitmans - Cataraqui Town Centre - Kingston Division : Reitmans Status : Regular - Full Time Duration : City : Kingston Posting Date : 2019-09-02 Reference...
Milestones is looking for Line Cooks for our Kingston location! The Perfect Guest Experience is more than a warm smile and welcoming atmosphere. Our people are what bring a dining experience to...
Food Service Manager Kingston, ON Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our Education Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Food...
What is the opportunity? As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you develop relationships with and create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients. Alongside your...
Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our Education Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Chef Manager for our site located in...
Position Title Sales Associate Closing Date 9/13/2019 Job Description If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with...
Job Title : Fashion Associate - Reitmans - Cataraqui Town Centre -...
Milestones is looking for Line Cooks for our Kingston location! The Perfect Guest Experience is...
Food Service Manager Kingston, ON Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares...
What is the opportunity? As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you develop relationships...
Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our...
Position Title Sales Associate Closing Date 9/13/2019 Job Description If you've been looking to...