Territory Manager - Edmonton & Surrounding Area (14 Month Contract)
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: More than one year
Posting Date: March 30, 2021
Share this job:
Why Work Here
When I Grow Up
The Magic of Marketing
Grow with Us
As aTerritory Manager(Edmonton and surrounding area), you will represent Kellogg to some of the world’s most respected and recognized retail operations. You will use your consulting and selling skills to impact immediate wins as well as long-term customer partnerships with our Retail Partners across your territory. We’re committed to bringing a better morning or a better snack time to more people, in more places!
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food! What’s not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Driving Kellogg’s Retail Presence– You will work with your Kellogg partners to understand the business strategies and targets of our Retail Customers. By doing so, you will drive and achieve distribution and speed to shelf targets, as well as incremental display objectives. You will also use your own strategic skills to identify opportunities to increase share of shelf through major and minor relines. You will have the ability to bring fresh ideas that the competition will wish they thought of.
- Promotional Execution–You will have a firm focus on the timely execution of promotions as well as shelf objectives, according to banner’s and store planogram compliance. You will partner closely with your Retail Team Lead to ensure your territory’s specific strategies are delivered and achieved.
- Improvement is the Key to Our Success–We want you to have a vision for tomorrow and a plan to get there. You will be identifying opportunities for sales growth through collaboration and alignment with other counterparts across the Retail Team.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Understand the importance of the Kellogg Brand and leveraging this to our Customers and Consumers
- Client focused, with a strong capacity to build credibility and trust
- Tenacity and an aptitude for Sales
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven experience managing retail spend budget
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada, along with a vehicle
- Driver abstract may be requested
- University Degree in a related field
- Experience in Retail Packaged Goods and/or direct selling
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about us, click on one of the link below:
- Kellogg K-Values
THE FINER PRINT
This role is a 14 Month Contract opportunity.
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD
Learn More about Kellogg Canada Inc.
See all Kellogg Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Req ID: 124731 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Looking for reliable, energetic people with Vehicles. ProTemps Protégé is currently seeking General Labourers for temporary and casual employment throughout Edmonton and the surrounding areas. We...
ACCOUNTING HELP NEEDED IN EDMONTON We are currently seeking a qualified Accounts Controller with strong Quickbooks desktop application experience. As head of the accounting department, the...
Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Director of Sales - Forestry for Western Canada. This focused position is responsible for increasing both new and used forestry equipment sales. Leading,...
Req ID: 124731 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Looking for reliable, energetic people with Vehicles. ProTemps Protégé is currently seeking...
ACCOUNTING HELP NEEDED IN EDMONTON We are currently seeking a qualified Accounts Controller with...
Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Director of Sales - Forestry for Western Canada. This...