Brandt is a leading vendor of Positioning Solutions across Canada serving the construction, surveying, engineering, governmental and agricultural markets. We have leading edge technology that improves our customer’s efficiency and productivity in all the markets we serve.
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Construction for our Barrie location.
This position specializes in the sales of world class, innovative Positioning solutions into the construction industry. You would be in the enviable position of having some a world class support organization to help you grow your business one customer at a time.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sell new and used whole goods product within the designated sales territory
- Complete all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep current on product knowledge and equipment
- Keep current on customers’ business activities and needs
- Develop marketing and promotion strategies for territory
- Prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow –up, and prospect reports as required
- Other duties as assigned
JOB POSTING #878145 Position: Registered Occupational Therapist Department: Altum Health Site: Barrie Reports to: Manager Hours: 37.5 hours per week Salary Range: $36.01 to $45.02 (Commensurate...