Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Compact Construction Equipment for our Windsor location.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the demonstration and sale of John Deere Compact Construction Equipment, including skid steers, compact track loaders, and mini excavators, as well as Ditch Witch, Worksight light compaction equipment, and other associated manufacturer's lines.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales of new and used utility wholegoods
- Minimum of 7 personal calls per day in assigned territory
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Assist with customer relations
- Assist with account receivable collections
- Submit call reports weekly
- Submit lost sales reports on a timely basis
Location: Windsor, ON Permanent, full-time Key Duties Include: Strategize, problem solve, develop and implement logistics, inventory and operations infrastructure including processes, policies and...
Location: Windsor, ON Permanent, full-time Key Duties Include: Strategize, problem solve,...