Systems Designer - WD30046454103
What you will do
• Selects hardware designs from standard design library for flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
• Performs software programming using established standards as a basis of design.
• Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
• Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
• Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
• Gathers field changes from the project team and creates as-built drawings and software. Prepares proper documentation and/or manuals for system operation.
• Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
• Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total system.
• Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
• Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
How you will do it
Under direct supervision and using established standards, responsible for hardware designs and software programming for HVAC control systems to meet the intent of the project requirements. Provides detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, Johnson Controls field installation team and subcontractors. Responds to basic warranty calls.
What we look for
A Minimum of three (3) years of experience with installing and/or commissioning controls systems including system-level controllers & at least two (2) years’ experience in HVAC controls hardware desired.
Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Description Reporting to the Senior Metallurgist, this position is responsible for the following duties: Responsibilities include: Maintain and promote safety and environmental awareness Perform...
Warehouse Associate Level 3 - 00001TUG Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is...
Description POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES Reporting to the vice-president, mining and operational excellence, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all activities...
Req ID: 48060 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Kelly Services is currently seeking professional Executive Administrative Assistants for our client in the Halifax area. This position is considered a temporary assignment. This posting will...
We are looking for a professional, courteous, customer service focused individual for a permanent Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic on behalf of our client in Lower Sackville, NS. The successful...
Description Reporting to the Senior Metallurgist, this position is responsible for the following...
Warehouse Associate Level 3 - 00001TUG Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s...
Description POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES Reporting to the vice-president, mining and...
Req ID: 48060 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Kelly Services is currently seeking professional Executive Administrative Assistants for our...
We are looking for a professional, courteous, customer service focused individual for a...