Systems Designer - WD30046454103
What you will do
• Selects hardware designs from standard design library for flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
• Performs software programming using established standards as a basis of design.
• Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
• Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
• Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
• Gathers field changes from the project team and creates as-built drawings and software. Prepares proper documentation and/or manuals for system operation.
• Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
• Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total system.
• Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
• Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
How you will do it
Under direct supervision and using established standards, responsible for hardware designs and software programming for HVAC control systems to meet the intent of the project requirements. Provides detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, Johnson Controls field installation team and subcontractors. Responds to basic warranty calls.
What we look for
A Minimum of three (3) years of experience with installing and/or commissioning controls systems including system-level controllers & at least two (2) years’ experience in HVAC controls hardware desired.
Bldg Technologies & Solutions
We’re under construction! Thank you for your interest in Rogers! Please note that from July 6 until July 15, our HR systems will be the subject of some pretty exciting upgrades. During this time...
Job Description SNC-Lavalin Inc is seeking a Revit Operator in our Halifax, NS office. This position includes a broad range of consulting tasks. Candidates must have strong verbal and written...
Description Reporting to the Power Engineer Supervisor, this position is responsible for the following duties: Responsibilities include: Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the...
Description Position and Responsibilities Cameco is looking for a motivated individual to join our technical services team at the worlds second largest high grade uranium deposit, located at the...
Service Technician I - Mount Uniacke, NS-180002QB Description Working as a Service Technician for the leader in wind: Spend your day in a thrilling, yet safe environment working on turbines for...
Req ID: 24403 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
We’re under construction! Thank you for your interest in Rogers! Please note that from July 6...
Job Description SNC-Lavalin Inc is seeking a Revit Operator in our Halifax, NS office. This...
Description Reporting to the Power Engineer Supervisor, this position is responsible for the...
Description Position and Responsibilities Cameco is looking for a motivated individual to join...
Service Technician I - Mount Uniacke, NS-180002QB Description Working as a Service Technician...
Req ID: 24403 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...