Supplier Management Specialist, Global 7500-TOR04272
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead, coordinate the strategy and the execution of all supplier related activities for the build of the Global 7000 & 8000 green aircraft platform.
- Monitor and improve the supplier performance through governance, reviews such as – Supplier Management Reviews – monthly scorecards and improvement plans (recovery & get well).
- Manage the product change cycles and deliverables related to PCR & Commercial aspects.
- Manage Supplier relationship and overall Bombardier commercial strategy such as cost reduction activities for the Global 7000 & 8000.
- Manage daily contractual requirements execution such as multi aircraft sales, demo, flight tests, claims, etc.
- Understand the business relationship and dynamics between the suppliers and Bombardier.
- Monitor and identify gaps in the supplier performance.
- Propose containment.
- Identify corrective action and long term solution.
- Monitor recovery and sustained performance.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration or Operations management.
- You have a minimum of seven (7) year experience.
- You have a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
- You have good analytical, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must.
- You have operational and financial management; legal terminology and legal interpretation of contracts are an asset.
- You understand the business relationship & dynamics between the Supplier and Bombardier. It will require rigorous monitoring in order to maintain or improve the supplier performance.
- You can negotiate non-recurring and recurring as part of the change management process and execute the contractual obligations (claims and multi-aircraft sales) which will have a direct impact on cost and “go-gets”.
- You have strong communication skills and good knowledge of material management / supply chain best practices.
- You can communicate with suppliers, Procurement, Engineering, Programs, Finance, Logistic, Methods and Manufacturing at the Toronto site.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.09.2018, 2:00:58 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Claims, Aerospace, Engineer, Procurement, Management, Insurance, Aviation, Engineering, Operations
Professional Consulting - Mississauga Our client in Banking and Finance Industry is seeking Bilingual Assistance First Response Coordinator for Mississauga location. This is a permanent...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and management of vendor relationships in order to help achieve best value, manage...
What is the opportunity? Risk, Risk, Risk….it’s everywhere. As a Risk professional you understand how the business works and you collaborate and build strong relationships and partnerships across...
Senior Director Enterprise Architecture Requisition ID : 19009219 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-20 Dundas Street West...
Senior Consultant, Digitization and Electronic Records Management Requisition ID : 19008940 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Consulting Work...
BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders Colliers Project Leaders is experiencing unprecedented growth. We seek a Project...
Professional Consulting - Mississauga Our client in Banking and Finance Industry is seeking...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development,...
What is the opportunity? Risk, Risk, Risk….it’s everywhere. As a Risk professional you...
Senior Director Enterprise Architecture Requisition ID : 19009219 Position...
Senior Consultant, Digitization and Electronic Records Management Requisition...
BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers...