Mississauga YYZ, ONTARIO | 4 months
This position may have expired!
$110,833 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We’re 40,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better.
At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families, and homes.
What We’re Offering
The Sales Internship (10-12 weeks) Program will provide students with the opportunity to gain meaningful “hands on” work experience. Sales Interns will be exposed to the tracking of 4P initiatives and in-market implementation while supporting an individual trade or sales account team. Project(s) will be focused on driving in-market activity that leads to improved sales & share.
Assisting with the development of New Product trade sell-in or account visit materials
Perform high level, in depth analysis using IRI syndicated data
Providing analysis of competitive promotion plans/activity
How Do You Know If You’re A Fit?
- You’re graduating in 2019 or 2020 with a BS degree in a business related discipline (management, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Prior experience in a related field (Sales, Marketing, Advertising, would be considered a plus.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You have the desire to drive the business as your own.
- You’re a team player. You have demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- You have undeniable drive, enthusiasm, and energy. You’re proactive and take advantage of opportunities without being asked while always seeking opportunities for self-improvement.
- You’re data driven. You have proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- You’re adaptable. You thrive in fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
- You’re tech savvy. We use several programs and we’re always looking at the next innovative technology.
- You have strong communication & presentation skills in English.
- You have a valid Driver's License.
We believe there's a better way to do business – we like to call it 'betterbusiness'. Socially, environmentally and financially, we act responsibly and sustainably. We believe passionately in doing things the right way, and we believe the better way helps us deliver high quality products that touch consumers each and every day. Health is no longer just the absence of illness, it’s being able to lead a fitter and happier life. Our responsibility is to help people achieve this, while making the right kind of social and environmental impact. That’s what we call betterbusiness.
Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters? Are you bilingual English and French and strive in fast-paced environments? Bilingual Customer Service...
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize. Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture...
Communications Coordinator Corporate Services- Marketing and Communications Contract Duration - 6 months Are you a strong detail oriented and organized individual who thrives in a fast paced...
Fleet Recruitment Specialist at foodora Canada (View all jobs) Toronto ABOUT FOODORA foodora: bringing good food into your everyday! foodora (www.foodora.ca ) is a Berlin-based food delivery...
**As we have many branch locations across this market, we are hiring multiple candidates for this position. Apply today!** What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your...
Close Sr. Market Strategy & Planning Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Marketing Years Experience: 6-8...
Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters? Are you...
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize. Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment....
Communications Coordinator Corporate Services- Marketing and Communications Contract Duration -...
Fleet Recruitment Specialist at foodora Canada (View all jobs) Toronto ABOUT FOODORA foodora:...
**As we have many branch locations across this market, we are hiring multiple candidates for...
Close Sr. Market Strategy & Planning Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...