Mississauga YYZ, ONTARIO | 4 months
This position may have expired!
$110,833 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We’re 40,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better.
At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families, and homes.
What We’re Offering
The Marketing Internship (10-12 weeks) Program will give you hand’s on experience that will help you launch your career in Brand Marketing.
You will work with the Brand team for assigned brands and play a role in supporting the development of the overall category strategy. This may include:
Contributing to the development of category strategies
Analyzing brand and market trends and recommending actions.
Developing and analyzing promotion programs.
How Do You Know If You’re A Fit?
- You’re graduating in 2019 or 2020 with a BS degree in a business related discipline (management, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Prior experience in a related field (Sales, Marketing, Advertising, would be considered a plus.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You have the desire to drive the business as your own.
- You’re a team player. You have demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- You have undeniable drive, enthusiasm, and energy. You’re proactive and take advantage of opportunities without being asked while always seeking opportunities for self-improvement.
- You’re data driven. You have proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- You’re adaptable. You thrive in fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
- You’re tech savvy. We use several programs and we’re always looking at the next innovative technology.
- You have strong communication & presentation skills in English.
We believe there's a better way to do business – we like to call it 'betterbusiness'. Socially, environmentally and financially, we act responsibly and sustainably. We believe passionately in doing things the right way, and we believe the better way helps us deliver high quality products that touch consumers each and every day. Health is no longer just the absence of illness, it’s being able to lead a fitter and happier life. Our responsibility is to help people achieve this, while making the right kind of social and environmental impact. That’s what we call betterbusiness.
Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters? Are you bilingual English and French and strive in fast-paced environments? Bilingual Customer Service...
Communications Coordinator Corporate Services- Marketing and Communications Contract Duration - 6 months Are you a strong detail oriented and organized individual who thrives in a fast paced...
RBC is changing how people think about and interact with the bank on a daily basis. We want to be more than just transactional and episodic, and are finding new and innovative ways to be an...
Fleet Recruitment Specialist at foodora Canada (View all jobs) Toronto ABOUT FOODORA foodora: bringing good food into your everyday! foodora (www.foodora.ca ) is a Berlin-based food delivery...
What is the opportunity? As RBC evolves to respond to new opportunities and challenges, Internal Audit is evolving too. We are transforming our approach to continue providing valuable assurance,...
What is the opportunity? Based in our Risk Operations – Fraud Management Centres, you field incoming calls about lost and stolen cards, fraud prevention, and high-risk situations. You create...
Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters? Are you...
Communications Coordinator Corporate Services- Marketing and Communications Contract Duration -...
RBC is changing how people think about and interact with the bank on a daily basis. We want to...
Fleet Recruitment Specialist at foodora Canada (View all jobs) Toronto ABOUT FOODORA foodora:...
What is the opportunity? As RBC evolves to respond to new opportunities and challenges, Internal...
What is the opportunity? Based in our Risk Operations – Fraud Management Centres, you field...