Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for leaders who are looking to make a big impact on an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
We're looking for Sales Leaders like You!
We’re looking for the best Sales Leaders to join our Store Leadership team in supporting our ongoing brand transformation. As one of Canada’s leading consumer electronics and communications retailers, The Source takes pride in making our customers lives easier while on the go. We are committed to:
- Providing outstanding experiences for our customers
- Making The Source a great place to work
- Maintaining a standard of sales excellence
The career you want.
As a Store Manager, you will inspire a team of sales professionals ensuring the highest quality of sale and maintaining a best in class operational standard. Our dynamic sales model provides an exciting variety of categories from streaming audio, cameras and wireless solutions for any customer.
- Promote an in-store culture that is focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive in-store customer experiences
- Maximize sales and profits through the effective leadership of people, inventory, expense control and fixed assets as set out by the District Sales Manager
- Implement human resources functions by providing training and coaching opportunities (selling skills, product and operations knowledge), maintaining open communication, conducting performance and attendance management, and promoting corporate culture and values
- Partner with support teams to implement and execute strategies within your store, while remaining flexible to business needs and markets
- Responsible for the overall operational excellence of the store
Skills we’re looking for.
- Proven ability to build and sustain a highly successful, cohesive sales team is critical
- Demonstrates passion for coaching and has a natural leadership ability that people respect and follow
- Embodies our brand promise to life - delivering a great customer experience in a cool tech-friendly environment
- Embraces community involvement representing The Source in the local neighborhood and encouraging participation in charitable campaigns
- Upholds a firm understanding of financial results and is able to translate into effective sales strategies
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: Store Manager, St-John's - The Source
Job Location: Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's
Application Deadline: 07/10/2018
It’s all about you
With an opportunity to work close to home, we're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.
Sales Representative, Village Shopping Centre | St John’s, NL - ROL03582-18 Description Job Title: Location: Hourly Salary Potential : Preferred Languages: Are you a people person obsessed with...
Sales Representative | Village Shopping Centre, St. John's, NL - RET21160-18 Description Job Title: Location: Hourly Salary Potential : Preferred Languages: Are you a people person obsessed with...
Operations Coordinator - 20292 Description Airgas , Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide,...
The Shop coordinator/Warehouse laborer is responsible for supporting ongoing operations with various client and in the Clearstream Fort St John shop (vehicles,tools,equipment etc) Key...
Req Id 84003 - Posted 09/20/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - British Columbia - Fort St. John Join a team rich in diversity, respect, and growth to make the world a safer...
Posting End Date: Number of Opening: 1 Worker Type: Permanent Position Overview: Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for providing effective leadership to service...
Sales Representative, Village Shopping Centre | St John’s, NL - ROL03582-18 Description Job...
Sales Representative | Village Shopping Centre, St. John's, NL - RET21160-18 Description Job...
Operations Coordinator - 20292 Description Airgas , Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the...
The Shop coordinator/Warehouse laborer is responsible for supporting ongoing...
Req Id 84003 - Posted 09/20/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - British...
Posting End Date: Number of Opening: 1 Worker Type: Permanent Position Overview: Reporting to...