Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for leaders who are looking to make a big impact on an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
The career you want.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and play a leadership role in driving sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while providing an outstanding customer experience and supporting the Store Manager.
- Provide each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Develop strong relationships with customers by uncovering their individual needs and providing effective solutions
- Maximize operational duties to ensure that the store complies with store standards at all times including basic housekeeping, pricing and stock replenishment as required
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to ensure that targets are achieved as set out by the Store Manager
- Ensure smooth store operations during the Store Manager's absence
Skills we’re looking for.
- Previous experience working in a retail or customer service environment with exposure to training and leading team members. Telecommunications experience is a definite asset
- Strong ability to communicate and build solid relationships with customers, team members and management to drive the business strategy forward
- Post-secondary education in a business/management/retail related program is an asset
- Knowledge of electronics and the latest technology
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: Store Manager, Halifax Shopping Center - The Source
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 10/23/2018
It’s all about you
With an opportunity to work close to home, we're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.
Sales Representative | Bayers Lake Power Centre, Halifax, NS - RET21291-18 Description Job Title: Location: Hourly Salary Potential : Preferred Languages: Are you a people person obsessed with...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Halifax Shopping Centre, Halifax, NS - RET21419-18 Description Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a...
Close Sales Representative - Nova Scotia & PEI Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Sales Years...
Sales Representative | Mic Mac Mall, Dartmouth, NS - RET21311-18 Description Job Title: Location: Hourly Salary Potential : Preferred Languages: Are you a people person obsessed with delivering...
Store Manager (Koodo) | Sunnyside Mall, Bedford, NS - RET21368-18 Description Want to look forward to your work day? Want to make a direct impact with a dynamic day to day? Are you a positive,...
As an Automation Developer you will be responsible for leading, managing, and reporting automation development activities within Identity & Access Management environment. You will be accountable...
Sales Representative | Bayers Lake Power Centre, Halifax, NS - RET21291-18 Description Job...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Halifax Shopping Centre, Halifax,...
Close Sales Representative - Nova Scotia & PEI Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...
Sales Representative | Mic Mac Mall, Dartmouth, NS - RET21311-18 Description Job...
Store Manager (Koodo) | Sunnyside Mall, Bedford, NS - RET21368-18 Description Want to look...
As an Automation Developer you will be responsible for leading, managing, and reporting...