Sr Financial Analyst, Sales Finance (14 month contract)
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Financial ,Accounting,Analyst
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: More than one year
Posting Date: October 02, 2020
Share this job:
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Act as the financial lead for the assigned Sales business team. Supports core business projects with the Marketing and Market Development Teams. Drive trade spend effectiveness through superior financial insights and partnership.
- Provide data analysis and proactive recommendations to the sales team required to make profitable business decisions and maximize top and bottom line growth
- Provide analytical support to sales teams including financial and market impacts of pricing decisions.
- Analyze monthly volume, trade, and net sales results to aid sales in the development of accurate forecasts.
- Analyze monthly business results, issue required reports, reconciliations, and make recommendations to business partners on opportunities for improvement. Draw insights and commercialize recommendations and corrective action for less than desirable business targets. Understand and challenge (where necessary) monthly variances and work with Sales to manage.
- Support business partners by completing ad hoc and/or self-initiated analyses to improve business performance of customers.
- Responsible for monitoring overall customer volume and trade spend financial performance.
- Develop and maintain analytical tools, modeling, and processes to support a deeper level of analysis to achieve targeted financial results.
- Ad-hoc duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years financial analysis experience at the Senior Financial Analyst level preferred.
- Experience in consumer packaged goods industry is preferred.
- Previous experience in Sales/Trade Finance or Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
- University degree in business/accounting, MBA preferred.
- Accounting designation preferred (i.e. CMA, CA, CGA) or close to completion.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Macros, Formulas). Experience with AC Nielsen MarketTrack preferred.
- Familiarity with AFS – Trade Pro Management Software or any other Trade Funds Management systems is preferred.
- Strong business communication, partnering, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects & work independently.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès í l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard í la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage í travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel í Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.
Learn More about Conagra Brands Canada Inc.
See all Conagra Brands Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
JOB POSTING #866482 Position: Business Manager, Procurement Site: Ontario Power Generation Building Department: Procurement Management Office Reports to: ...
Job Location Brampton, Ontario CA Address 35 Precidio Ct (Brampton), Ontario L6S6B7 Job Category Marketing & Business Development ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE) Menasha Corporation is all...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of...
JOB POSTING #866901 Position: Senior Business Analyst Site: Toronto General Hospital Department: TGH Administration Reports to: Finance Business...
JOB POSTING #866055 Position: Financial Business Manager Site: LuCliff Department: The Laboratory Medicine Program (LMP) Reports To: Director Finance, Diagnostic...
Marketing Coordinator Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario Great Opportunity to work with a company that continues to grow Kelly Services has customer who is an international leader...
JOB POSTING #866482 Position: Business Manager, Procurement Site: ...
Job Location Brampton, Ontario CA Address 35 Precidio Ct (Brampton), Ontario L6S6B7 Job...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Ingram Micro helps...
JOB POSTING #866901 Position: Senior Business Analyst Site: Toronto...
JOB POSTING #866055 Position: Financial Business Manager Site: ...
Marketing Coordinator Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario Great Opportunity to...