Employee Type:Regular-Full time
WE= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, consideration will be given to applicants in order of application date.
- The Sr. Document Control Coordinator provides a broad range of basic to complex and/or specialized level document control and retention program support to major projects/partnerships.
- This position is accountable to ensure document control processes, procedures and best practices are implemented within the project and internal and external project team members, clients and Engineering Consultants are trained on all tools used for document control.
Develop and implement processes, procedures, systems, deliverables and activities related to document control. Interface with all external parties to provide appropriate information as required to support corporate governance. Specific accountabilities include:
- Manages the project records management systems and ensures all critical documents are turned over via LP Technical Records processes.
- Develops, manages, and coordinates document control turnover practices and procedures for the project including electronic and hard copy file storage.
- Supports the Document Control Supervisor in the development of additional document control practices and procedures for the project as needed to ensure the project team and external consultant document control needs are met.
- Liaison between the project and external stakeholders to ensure document control processes are being followed.
- Leads the technical records gap analysis sessions and coordinates the resolution of all gaps
- Coordinates the receipt of construction documentation from field locations and ensures quality control processes are in place and being followed.
- Manages the project SharePoint site and U Drives for critical records and ensures all team members are trained how to access critical records.
- Manages and records all incoming and outgoing construction documentation and drawings.
- Manages document revision history and ensures most current documents are located and stored as per project and corporate requirements.
- Manages project email governance and ensures the project follows established Enbridge protocols.
- Liaises with other projects and IT to continually enhance the project’s document control and SharePoint procedures and processes.
- Provides regular status updates for document control activities to the Supervisor of Document Control.
- Support team members as required.
- Master of Science in Library Science (MSLS) degree or E-Records and Information Management Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience working in a document control environment or equivalent experience
- Experience and/or working knowledge of SharePoint and/or other document control systems an asset
- Experience in drawing control
- Motivated team player, able to work with team members to meet deliverables
- Able to handle a high workload, short timelines and high impact activities
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet established deadlines while managing project’s requirements
- Exceptional communications (written and oral) and people skills
- Possess keen attention for details
- Strong computer skills with proven proficiency in all MS Office products
- Experience working in engineering and/or pipeline related industry an asset
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only (https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Senior Document Control - (ECR0001ML) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we...
Customer Service Representative up to 11 months & up to 18 months Job Number : 34791 Increasing the City of Edmonton’s livability, the Animal Care & Control Centre looks out for everyone's...
Project Engineer JV Driver Group Come Build With Us! About Us JV Driver has been providing construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989....
Project Manager - EDM00TE Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-AB-Edmonton Job : Project Management Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job...
Manager, Insurance & Risk Job Number : 34945 As a member of Risk Management Leadership Team, you will utilize industry best practices to support the City of Edmonton’s diverse and complex risk...
Description As a member of Risk Management Leadership Team, you will utilize industry best practices to support the City of Edmonton’s diverse and complex risk management operations. The Manager,...
Senior Document Control - (ECR0001ML) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and...
Customer Service Representative up to 11 months & up to 18 months Job Number : 34791 Increasing...
Project Engineer JV Driver Group Come Build With Us! About Us JV Driver has been providing...
Project Manager - EDM00TE Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
Manager, Insurance & Risk Job Number : 34945 As a member of Risk Management Leadership Team, you...
Description As a member of Risk Management Leadership Team, you will utilize industry best...