Req Id: 208097
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Home phone, local and long distance services.
Reporting to the Sales Manager - BRS (Bell Residential Service), the BRS Sales Lead is responsible for all aspects of leading and managing a profitable retail store by ensuring the achieving BRS sales targets; drives sales/service experience providing additional leadership to the DSMs /SMs additionally contributing to the sales team success by supporting the BRS strategies in respect with The Source and Bell brand standards
- Ensuring the achievement of BRS sales targets; drives sales and service experience
- Ensure the achievement of districts sales targets for Bell Residential Services (TV and Internet)
- Ensure regular coaching is provided to all stores to maximize sales volume and quality
- Partner with the training team to develop coaching strategies to drive results and address current business opportunities
- Drive the acquisition and retention of high value clients by ensuring the team executes on company selling and service standards
- Develop and find new strategies to drive incremental sales volume
- Keeps themselves and the stores they support up-to-date on policies’ and procedures, product knowledge, operational requirements and brand standards
- Assists the DSMs & SMs in satisfactorily resolving customer concerns and exceeding expectations
- Providing additional leadership to DSMs & SMs
- Provides additional leadership to the DSMs & SMs in supporting the success and ongoing development of BRS Prime Sales Associates
- Support the DSMs & SMs ensuring the performance and the behavior of all BRS Prime Sales Associates are in alignment with the company standards
- Assists the DSMs & SMs with ongoing communication to stores ensuring awareness on company expectations, standards; and encourage and stimulate their active participation to the team success
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Bell Residential Services
- Contributing to the sales team success by supporting the BRS strategies in respect with The Source and Bell brand standards
- Contribute in creating and developing tactics to promote, position and increase BRS sales
- Delegate tasks/responsibilities appropriately with clear direction in accordance with the BRS strategies
- Personify the Bell brand in accordance with company values
- Support the DSMs & SMs in ensuring all sales process are rigorously followed
- Two to three years of retail sales or customer service experience and coaching skills
- Proven ability to sell BRS product by demonstrating high crosss selling capacity
- Ability to analyze data and take appropriate actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quebec Only – Bilingualism in French and English
- Must be flexible to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays, based on business needs
- Must be flexible to travel
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Application Deadline: 10/31/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Dynamics CRM Support Analyst - Ottawa, ON - $60k-$70k One of the industry's premier marketing and consumer products fulfillment companies is seeking a Dynamics CRM Support Analyst to join their...
3 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Marketing/Branding, AgCareers.com, 1 dayCorteva Agriscience has an excitingopportunity to lead the sales team in Southwestern Ontario as a DistrictLeader. Reporting to the Area Leader Eastern Canada the District Leader isresponsible...
What is the opportunity? As the Regional Operating Officer, you support the Regional President in their ability to achieve superior business performance and best in class managed efficiencies. ...
Organization: Plan International Canada Reports to: Manager, Marketing Communications Location: Ottawa, Canada Status: Full-time, 12 Month Contract What can you expect from joining a leading...
SolarWinds MSP is a recognized market leader in MSP business transformation solutions. Our systems and support provides the most comprehensive solutions on the market today and includes:...
Industrial Staffing - Ottawa JOIN US! MaxSys is a national Staffing & Consulting leader with operations in 14 cities across Canada. With almost $90 Million in annual revenues and 100 internal...
Dynamics CRM Support Analyst - Ottawa, ON - $60k-$70k One of the industry's premier marketing...
3 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Marketing/Branding, AgCareers.com, 1 dayCorteva Agriscience has an excitingopportunity to lead the sales team in Southwestern Ontario as...
What is the opportunity? As the Regional Operating Officer, you support the Regional President...
Organization: Plan International Canada Reports to: Manager, Marketing Communications Location:...
SolarWinds MSP is a recognized market leader in MSP business transformation solutions. Our...
Industrial Staffing - Ottawa JOIN US! MaxSys is a national Staffing & Consulting leader with...