Req Id 83142 - Posted 08/03/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Ontario - Ottawa
GaradaWorld is Hiring a Shift Supervisor Museum Site
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a member of the GardaWorld security family, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client holdings, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. As a member of the security team stationed at the museum, you will enjoy regular and diverse interactions with the public, while also being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service when doing so. Further information can be found below!
What to expect:
* Competitive industry standard wages ($17.56/hour)
* Provided full uniform
* Diverse benefits plan
* On-the-job paid training
* Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
* Ongoing training and development available
* A positive and dynamic environment
What you will be doing:
* Collaborate with site Security Supervisor to fulfill administrative requests
* Assist scheduling requests when requested from the client
* Maintain constant communication with Garda Scheduling/Site Supervisor to ensure full staff on site
* Ensure all site duties/responsibilities are being conducted by the security officers on a daily basis
* Immediate resolution of risen issues and make sure they are communicated to the Site Supervisor for follow-up
* Follow company procedures by documenting and maintaining reports and provide accurate verbal and written follow-ups
* Ensure that Officers are fulfilling their roles as set out in the site standing orders and in accordance with Garda policies and procedures, as well as administer disciplinary procedures
* Communicate for assistance by joinly working with police, fire, or emergency medical services as the situation dictates, in accordance with established policies and procedures
* Maintaining a positive and a productive work environment
* Other duties as requested.
What you will need:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 1 year Supervisor experience
* Minimum of 2 year full-time security experience
* Valid First aid and CPR certification
* Possession of a valid Ontario security guard license
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Available to work days or evening , including weekends and nights as required
* Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
* Knowledge of criminal, provincial and federal laws as they pertain to the security industry
* Criminal background check required
* Reference Checks required
Sound interesting? Join our ever-growing workforce today!
GardaWorld's headquarters are located in Montreal, QC, Canada and is the world's largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services, and aviation services. GardaWorld has over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals that serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
Garda Canada Security Corp. is committed to Employment Equity and encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodations during the selection process, please advise us. The personal infirmation provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Garda Canada Security Corp. however, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
If you have high integrity and a good work ethic, we want you on our team. We are seeking a Service Supervisor (Rotation) – Store 90 are the main liaison for corporate initiatives, providing...
Office Administrator - WD300609861 What you will do: Primary Responsibilities Time Entry of field personnel work hours on a weekly basis. Ensure weekly timesheets are complete correctly initialled...
Truckshop Technician-1900002V Description Completes repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under supervision Applies documented procedures and policies to complete basic...
Project Execution Technician, Building Automation-014028 Description Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life. For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been...
Security Systems Installer / Service Technician - WD30059599339 What you will do The purpose of this position is to execute the installation project plan including equipment delivery for alarm...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the...
If you have high integrity and a good work ethic, we want you on our team. We are seeking a...
Office Administrator - WD300609861 What you will do: Primary Responsibilities Time Entry of...
Truckshop Technician-1900002V Description Completes repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a...
Project Execution Technician, Building Automation-014028 Description Siemens Canada is building...
Security Systems Installer / Service Technician - WD30059599339 What you will do The purpose of...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through...