Are you motivated by challenges? Are you interested in working in a dynamic work environment? We are looking for a senior Service Management Configuration resource to work on complex Client projects in various service management tools and to become part of the leadership of the team. Our work is constantly changing and evolving and with these changes come new challenges such as new technologies and complex secure systems. If you are interested in knowing more please apply to this posting. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As part of the CGI Service Management Team, the Configuration Specialist is responsible for all Data related activities for Projects. These activities include documenting system Data requirements. Gather current client data from legacy or client systems. Work with client and operations to determine how to fill in gaps and/or transform the data to the required format. Prepare load files and load data into required systems. Other duties include providing advanced support to operations in the areas of data management and database support.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Mandatory technical skills:
• 3+ years experience as a Technical System Analyst
• 3+ years experience in system configuration and SQL
• 3+ years experience at Configuration Data Gathering, Mapping and Transformation
• Process Definition and Documentation (3+ yrs experience)
• Microsoft Excel experience (3+ yrs experience)
• Able to understand business requirements and technical specifications
• Knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL) and have experience writing database queries
• Basic knowledge of the implementation of an infrastructure: network and servers (preferable);
• ITIL expertise (Desired)
• Must have the ability to provide positive customer service and maintain good relations.
• Autonomous and good sense of responsibilities
• Works well under pressure and capable of managing priorities
• Dynamic Team Player
• A good communicator able to translate technical or process issues into plain text
• Excellent English language skills (bilingual an added benefit)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or applicable experience;
• Experience with multiple Service Management Tools (Remedy, Service Now etc);
• Understanding of service management processes and tools (e.g. incidents, service request, knowledge, problems, configuration, asset management);
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
* This field is required.
Information Technology - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for an Oracle Database Administrator for our Federal Client. Qualifications: Experience: 1. Must clearly demonstrate minimum of three...
Job Description Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application. By generating and distributing power, each person at Hydro Ottawa is...
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving?...
Functional Analyst -SAP/BW (MTIS) - OTT02006 Job Family Information Technology Primary Location Ottawa Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language Skill Levels (Reading /...
Department Sales Manager - Pro Hockey Life - C04RM1 Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Pro Hockey Life is the world’s largest hockey-centric retailer where our employees pride themselves on...
Information Technology - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for an Oracle Database Administrator...
Job Description Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this...
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our...
Functional Analyst -SAP/BW (MTIS) - OTT02006 Job Family Information Technology Primary...
Department Sales Manager - Pro Hockey Life - C04RM1 Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Pro...