Are you motivated by challenges? Are you interested in working in a dynamic work environment? We are looking for a senior Service Management Configuration resource to work on complex Client projects in various service management tools and to become part of the leadership of the team. Our work is constantly changing and evolving and with these changes come new challenges such as new technologies and complex secure systems. If you are interested in knowing more please apply to this posting. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As part of the CGI Service Management Team, the Configuration Specialist is responsible for all Data related activities for Projects. These activities include documenting system Data requirements. Gather current client data from legacy or client systems. Work with client and operations to determine how to fill in gaps and/or transform the data to the required format. Prepare load files and load data into required systems. Other duties include providing advanced support to operations in the areas of data management and database support.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Mandatory technical skills:
• 3+ years experience as a Technical System Analyst
• 3+ years experience in system configuration and SQL
• 3+ years experience at Configuration Data Gathering, Mapping and Transformation
• Process Definition and Documentation (3+ yrs experience)
• Microsoft Excel experience (3+ yrs experience)
• Able to understand business requirements and technical specifications
• Knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL) and have experience writing database queries
• Basic knowledge of the implementation of an infrastructure: network and servers (preferable);
• ITIL expertise (Desired)
• Must have the ability to provide positive customer service and maintain good relations.
• Autonomous and good sense of responsibilities
• Works well under pressure and capable of managing priorities
• Dynamic Team Player
• A good communicator able to translate technical or process issues into plain text
• Excellent English language skills (bilingual an added benefit)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or applicable experience;
• Experience with multiple Service Management Tools (Remedy, Service Now etc);
• Understanding of service management processes and tools (e.g. incidents, service request, knowledge, problems, configuration, asset management);
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
* This field is required.
6 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management, AgCareers.com, 1 daySalesForce Technical Lead Guelph, ON 12 Month ContractAs the SalesForce Technical Lead, you will be working with the Marketing Technologies team to drive and use an Agile approach to deliver the...
System Administrator-19000D7C Preferred Qualifications Job Duties: Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions. Create and implement system enhancements that will improve...
Oracle Utilities Professional Services | CC&B Designer-19000GV3 Preferred Qualifications Oracle Utilities Professional Services | CC&B Senior Consultant Role Candidates can live anywhere in the US...
Store General Manager, Interim - L'Équipeur - C04SOA Help us boldly shape retail in Canada As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, L'Équipeur stands out for its commitment to comfort,...
Chef Ottawa, Ontario Your Contribution: Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Corporate Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Chef. If you aspire to a job...
Job Description - Vice President, Digital, Government and Public Affairs (190658) Job Description Vice President, Digital, Government and Public Affairs - (190658) Organization : Edelman Practice...
6 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management, AgCareers.com, 1 daySalesForce Technical Lead Guelph, ON 12 Month ContractAs the SalesForce Technical Lead, you...
System Administrator-19000D7C Preferred Qualifications Job Duties: Define, design, and implement...
Oracle Utilities Professional Services | CC&B Designer-19000GV3 Preferred Qualifications Oracle...
Store General Manager, Interim - L'Équipeur - C04SOA Help us boldly shape retail in Canada As...
Chef Ottawa, Ontario Your Contribution: Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our...
Job Description - Vice President, Digital, Government and Public Affairs (190658) Job...