Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
Approximately 5,000 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources across branches, the Zone Operations Center and Digital Service Center.
- Handles incoming customer service requests via the phone or email, resulting in a service work order to begin the scheduling and dispatching process.
- Schedules and dispatches activities and resources to execute Service Agreements and customer requests.
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material. Schedules and dispatches resources to meet customer expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Proactively follows-up with customers after completion of services to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Arrange all necessary materials, documents, tools and equipment to complete tasks
- Monitor progress on jobs via feedback from Technicians on a regular basis and take action
- Ensure on a weekly basis that all the necessary information documentation files, works reports, timesheets etc… provided by the technician is recorded on SAP
- Ensures weekly billing
- Coordinate close daily general tasks, take service calls, dispatch a group of Technicians
- Field service dispatch experience
- SAP knowledge
- Time management ability and must be a true Team Player
- Bilingual French and English Written and Spoken
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
BT Building Technologies
Looking to build a career in Human Resources? Kindersley Transport Inc., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires a Driver Recruiter at their Calgary, AB branch. We are seeking an...
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires a Full-Time Dockworker at their Calgary, AB location. This position is Sunday to...
TITLE : LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER (NOC 7511) EMPLOYER : ON ROUTE TRUCKING LTD. LocationCalgary, AB Salary$26.50 / hour Vacancies4 Vacancies Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to...
Description Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial,...
Sonova: Customer Care Representative, Okotoks Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go. What makes us different? For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public...
Looking to build a career in Human Resources? Kindersley Transport Inc., a member of Siemens...
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires a Full-Time...
TITLE : LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER (NOC 7511) EMPLOYER : ON ROUTE TRUCKING...
Description Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th...
Sonova: Customer Care Representative, Okotoks Stay connected to a career that will take you all...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and...