Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
Approximately 5,000 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources across branches, the Zone Operations Center and Digital Service Center.
- Handles incoming customer service requests via the phone or email, resulting in a service work order to begin the scheduling and dispatching process.
- Schedules and dispatches activities and resources to execute Service Agreements and customer requests.
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material. Schedules and dispatches resources to meet customer expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Proactively follows-up with customers after completion of services to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Arrange all necessary materials, documents, tools and equipment to complete tasks
- Monitor progress on jobs via feedback from Technicians on a regular basis and take action
- Ensure on a weekly basis that all the necessary information documentation files, works reports, timesheets etc… provided by the technician is recorded on SAP
- Ensures weekly billing
- Coordinate close daily general tasks, take service calls, dispatch a group of Technicians
- Field service dispatch experience
- SAP knowledge
- Time management ability and must be a true Team Player
- Bilingual French and English Written and Spoken
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
BT Building Technologies
Auto Parts Delivery Dispatcher - PartSource - Calgary - C04PZE PartSource is a chain of automotive parts specialty stores that offer brand-name auto parts to the medium to heavy...
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires 3 sets of Team Drivers. Company Team Drivers to be Domiciled In the West Independent Contractor Teams to be...
Logistics Coordinator Location: Calgary Job Code: 3789 # of openings: 1 Description Caneda Transport has been in business for nearly 40 years and has an excellent reputation in the transportation...
ReStore Manager, Calgary North Type: Full-time Reports To: Director of Finance, Business and Administration About the Habitat for Humanity ReStore The Habitat for Humanity...
Manager - Business Analysis - Resource Planning & Optimization - PLA03691-18 Description Position Overview: We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join a highly skilled,...
Store Manager | South Shore (Montreal) - ROL03327-18 Description Retail Leaders Wanted! Looking for a career, not just a job? Does the idea of business leadership and community involvement excite...
Auto Parts Delivery Dispatcher - PartSource - Calgary - C04PZE PartSource is a chain of...
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires 3 sets of...
Logistics Coordinator Location: Calgary Job Code: 3789 # of openings: 1 Description Caneda...
ReStore Manager, Calgary North Type: Full-time Reports To: Director of...
Manager - Business Analysis - Resource Planning &...
Store Manager | South Shore (Montreal) - ROL03327-18 Description Retail Leaders Wanted! Looking...