Seeking a PMO Analyst with 4+ years of proven track record in PMO with expert knowledge of software development life cycle and standards & procedures necessary to facilitate the delivery of programs and projects in an efficient and controlled manner, defining and approving appropriate activities and deliverables. In this fast paced environment, you must be able to prioritize tasks, work within deadlines, taking a pragmatic and considered approach, paying close attention to details. You will need to employ strong oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills necessary to effectively provide Program/ Project governance within Global FX and Rates Technology. The role supports oversight of the scorecard matrix for FX and Rates organizations and escalations where necessary to ensure org. has no exceptions.
Foreign Exchange and Rates Technology is a front to back IT team that works with our Institutional Fixed Income business to design the architecture of our global applications and databases, as well as maintaining our internal and external communications and websites. This makes FX and Rates Technology an exciting and fast-paced group to work in.
The PMO Analyst will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Provide Program/ Project governance globally – PMO for FX, Rates and FRM technology organizations and act as subject matter expert (SME) for program and project management policies and provide guidance to all PMO teams within FX, Rates and FRM technology.
- Assisting global Technology Leads with managing their portfolio of projects/programs and underlying business critical milestones (BCM)
- Build decks for Town halls/ Senior management reporting, collaborate with tech managers for their timely updates.
- Familiar with basic SDLC processes –Traditional, Agile/Waterfall, hybrid etc
- Support all Project and Program Managers with day to day running of project admin tasks
- Managing several KPIs periodically
- Maintain existing departmental and Project Office policies and procedures
- Continue to update and improve project methodologies
- Organize and facilitate closure of project and complete benefit analysis at the end of the project
- Liaise with a range of teams from COO, Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals
- Utilize proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders
- Self-initiate, work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects
- Has the confidence and ability to convincingly structure, summaries, defend and present recommendation
Junior Project Manager-FC0066379 Description Fujitsu Canada is currently seeking a full time, permanent Junior Project Manager/Project Support Analyst to join our solutions team in Toronto as part...
Transit Project Manager-Toronto 1800042Z The Challenge, help our Transit and Rail Team provide world class Transit solutions and have a hand in transforming tomorrow. Transit Project...
Req Id: 217682 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
IT Project Director - Digital Technology PMO Requisition ID : 18017232 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Project and Program Management Work...
Category:Project Management City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40...
Information Technology - Toronto Our client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Project Manager Billing/Payment processing applications for their Wynford Drive location. This is a 12 Months...
Junior Project Manager-FC0066379 Description Fujitsu Canada is currently seeking a full time,...
Transit Project Manager-Toronto 1800042Z The Challenge, help our Transit and Rail Team provide...
Req Id: 217682 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
IT Project Director - Digital Technology PMO Requisition ID : 18017232 Position...
Category:Project Management City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position...
Information Technology - Toronto Our client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Project Manager...