Seeking a PMO Analyst with 4+ years of proven track record in PMO with expert knowledge of software development life cycle and standards & procedures necessary to facilitate the delivery of programs and projects in an efficient and controlled manner, defining and approving appropriate activities and deliverables. In this fast paced environment, you must be able to prioritize tasks, work within deadlines, taking a pragmatic and considered approach, paying close attention to details. You will need to employ strong oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills necessary to effectively provide Program/ Project governance within Global FX and Rates Technology. The role supports oversight of the scorecard matrix for FX and Rates organizations and escalations where necessary to ensure org. has no exceptions.
Foreign Exchange and Rates Technology is a front to back IT team that works with our Institutional Fixed Income business to design the architecture of our global applications and databases, as well as maintaining our internal and external communications and websites. This makes FX and Rates Technology an exciting and fast-paced group to work in.
The PMO Analyst will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Provide Program/ Project governance globally – PMO for FX, Rates and FRM technology organizations and act as subject matter expert (SME) for program and project management policies and provide guidance to all PMO teams within FX, Rates and FRM technology.
- Assisting global Technology Leads with managing their portfolio of projects/programs and underlying business critical milestones (BCM)
- Build decks for Town halls/ Senior management reporting, collaborate with tech managers for their timely updates.
- Familiar with basic SDLC processes –Traditional, Agile/Waterfall, hybrid etc
- Support all Project and Program Managers with day to day running of project admin tasks
- Managing several KPIs periodically
- Maintain existing departmental and Project Office policies and procedures
- Continue to update and improve project methodologies
- Organize and facilitate closure of project and complete benefit analysis at the end of the project
- Liaise with a range of teams from COO, Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals
- Utilize proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders
- Self-initiate, work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects
- Has the confidence and ability to convincingly structure, summaries, defend and present recommendation
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required in Toronto to work on major infrastructure and rail projects. You will be responsible for the Cost Management on major works packages on projects, reporting...
Senior IT Project Manager Requisition ID : 19005656 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-130 Adelaide St 4th Floor Unposting...
Engineering Director job in Toronto with one of Canada's top construction and engineering companies. The position of Engineering Director is an opportunity to work on projects in Ontario with a...
Senior Project Manager Requisition ID : 19006555 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Project and Program Management Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-18 York Street 12th...
Senior Water and Wastewater Project Manager 190000J6 To lead the consistent delivery of flawlessly executed water and wastewater projects across Canada with the desired outcomes of sustained...
The candidate assigned to this role will interface with the leaders of the Commercial Management, Procurement, and Construction Management functions closely. They will hold responsibility for...
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required in Toronto to work on major infrastructure and rail...
Senior IT Project Manager Requisition ID : 19005656 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
Engineering Director job in Toronto with one of Canada's top construction and engineering...
Senior Project Manager Requisition ID : 19006555 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
Senior Water and Wastewater Project Manager 190000J6 To lead the consistent delivery of...
The candidate assigned to this role will interface with the leaders of the Commercial...