This Product Marketing (PMK) role will support the Information Governance solution offerings within the Content Services team at OpenText (formerly called Enterprise Content Management). The role involves direct PMK responsibility for InfoArchive and File Intelligence - plus working with colleagues to champion initiatives and messaging that span OpenText’s various Information Governance solutions. The successful candidate will interact with his/her counterparts in product marketing, program management, product management, industry marketing, and other teams as well as with the sales force. This is a global role with responsibility to recognize and adapt strategies and messages for different regions.
You are great at:
• Working with sales, marketing and partner/channel organization to support product positioning, messaging, and pricing needs to ensure overall sales channel readiness through sales enablement and partner enablement activities
• Developing marketing materials for your product portfolio (i.e. slide decks, brochures, case studies, video, etc.) by working with internal and external team members to create compelling content to support lead generation, nurture programs, sales and partner enablement, web content and funnel optimization programs
• Showing thought leaderships regarding Information Governance and promoting valuable insights, ‘how to- articles etc. via blogging and social media participation
• Planning the launch of new products and releases - and working with colleagues in the implementation of the plan
• Working with Field and Partner Marketing to execute on and track success of the lead generation campaigns
• Working with PR and Analyst relations on press releases, articles, analyst webinars and acting as a spokesperson for various aspects of product-related messaging, both in print and in person at live events
What it takes:
• Experience in enterprise software, preferably with a focus on Archiving or Information Governance solutions (e.g. records management)
• At least 8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a Product Marketing or Product Management function
• Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
• Conversant in go-to-market methodologies
• Great interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to forge trusting relationships across a diverse team
• Skilled in leading presentations and discussions with business, technical, and sales stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
• Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the opportunity? As a Branch Manager at King & University you are a local market leader to this location in addition to providing specialized day to day support to our OnCampus location at...
What is the opportunity? As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients in the Elmira Market. Alongside your own...
Senior Manager, HCM, Workforce Management-19000A4A Detailed Description and Job Requirements Manage a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process,...
As we have many branch locations in the area, we are hiring multiple candidates for this position. Apply today! What is the opportunity? As a Mortgage Specialist, you provide peace of mind to...
Training and Documentation Specialist | eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) | Waterloo - WAT00451 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Waterloo Training and Documentation Specialist | eSolutionsGroup...
Technical Support Analyst Tracking Code U19-049 Job Description The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing business critical technical support to partners, highly-skilled...
What is the opportunity? As a Branch Manager at King & University you are a local market leader...
What is the opportunity? As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you create custom...
Senior Manager, HCM, Workforce Management-19000A4A Detailed Description and Job...
As we have many branch locations in the area, we are hiring multiple candidates for this...
Training and Documentation Specialist | eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) |...
Technical Support Analyst Tracking Code U19-049 Job Description The Technical Support Analyst is...