We are looking for brilliant minds to execute on the OpenText EIM Cloud strategy.
As a Senior Product Manager on the OpenText Core platform engineering team, you will work with a broad range of technologies to enhance the product and the platform. As part of a full-stack Lean product team, you will focus on the creation of test procedures, automation frameworks and automated test cases for OpenText Core.
You are great at:
• A team player; as a team, we win, pivot and learn together.
• A self-starter, able to take a concept and run with it.
• Creative, able to design and troubleshoot with out-of-the-box thinking.
• Someone who moves things forward.
• Someone who thrives on challenges and a fast-paced environment.
What it takes:
• • 5+ years of Product Management or relevant experience with emphasis on Cloud, SaaS and Platforms
• A creative mind that allows you to dream big
• A passion for building great products
• A curiosity to understand the root causes of things, which ultimately leads you to understand the pain of and have deep empathy with the customer
• A demonstrated ability to learn new domains very quickly
• A determined work ethic that drives the product vision forward
• A strong technical background
• The ability to lead without direct authority
• Shipped a successful product
Bonus points for:
• Having practiced the Lean Startup methodology or any of its related variants
• Currently being or having been a developer in the recent past
• Enterprise and Consumer product experience
Bachelor's Computer Science Degree, College Computer Programming Diploma or equivalent work experience and knowledge will be considered.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.