City: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager within our Oil & Gas business unit in Calgary for “PAS” (Production Accounting Solution).
The O&G / Energy BU works with 5 primary products: “PAS” (Production Accounting Solution), “RMS” (Royalty Management System), “PVR” (Production Volume Reporting), “LandMan” (Land & Asset Management) and enVision (O&G Financial Management). CGI is well known in the industry as a leader in the Energy field for providing high quality and high impact systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As the PAS Product Manager you will be responsible for defining the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the product. The position offers a challenging and rewarding position within a cross functional team of developers, business analysts and application support staff. The Product Manager is also considered to be a client liaison and key point of contact for over 45 Oil & Gas clients.
• Work with Sustainment Board to set a product vision and strategy
• Manage a multi-million dollar development and support budget for the PAS product
• Monitor and measure the profitability of the product including monthly financial reporting to senior management and Sustainment Board
• Work with clients to determine which features need to move forward into the product
• Work with clients and PAS team to balance product scope with strategic goals and budget
• Support CGI’s sales team through execution of PAS product demonstrations
• Business Advisor to PAS Implementation Consultants and Business Analysts
• Work closely with Service Delivery and Support Managers to plan timeline and team deliverables
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 15+ years of experience with applications supporting the Oil & Gas industry and a strong knowledge of the O&G domain
• Previous leadership experience
• Experience in positions requiring analysis, documentation and client interaction
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
• Production Accounting System knowledge
• Experience with chairing and presenting at client meetings
• Ability to build strong relationships with team members and clients
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communications in English
Nice to Have
• Formal training and/or designation related to Product Management and/or Project Management
• Experience working in an Agile Development environment
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
- Business Analysis
- Certified BusinessAnalysis Pro
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Principal Control Systems Specialist - (ECR00002X) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record...
LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB) JOB NUMBER: 22887 Job Overview Reporting to the manager of facilities planning and optimization, you will execute effective delivery of the Base Plant and East...
Auto req ID 79093BR Job Title Crude Scheduler Country of Work Location Canada City, State (if applicable) Calgary, AB Work Location Calgary Company Description Shell is a global group of...
Finding efficient, safe, and economical ways to develop and deliver oil and gas is an on-going challenge. From the Arctic to the Canadian oil sands and the US shale plays, our Oil & Gas team...
Are you looking for the opportunity to leverage your existing oil and gas experience, and gain more knowledge in downstream solutions in oil and gas? Our client is looking for an Administrative...
Auto req ID 80620BR Job Title Inventory Analyst Country of Work Location Canada City, State (if applicable) Calgary, AB Work Location Calgary Company Description Shell is a global group of...
Principal Control Systems Specialist - (ECR00002X) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC...
LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB) JOB NUMBER: 22887 Job Overview Reporting to the manager of...
Auto req ID 79093BR Job Title Crude Scheduler Country of Work Location Canada City, State (if...
Finding efficient, safe, and economical ways to develop and deliver oil and gas is an on-going...
Are you looking for the opportunity to leverage your existing oil and gas experience, and gain...
Auto req ID 80620BR Job Title Inventory Analyst Country of Work Location Canada City, State...