Full Time | Ottawa West, ONTARIO | about 1 month | Deadline: 30 Nov 2018
This position has expired. Do not apply!
$26,000 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Senior Personal Banker - National Bank Financial Banking Centre Ottawa
: ON-Eastern Ontario-Ottawa
National Bank offers a comprehensive range of financial services to individuals, corporations and governments across Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
National Bank is expanding with the opening of Banking Centers in National Bank Financial offices and is building a team of truly passionate professionals who are committed to going the extra mile to offer their distinctive clientele unparalleled service.
- Serve as an experienced specialist in credit and transactional banking solutions for NBF Investment Advisors clients
- Recommend strategic financing solutions (All-In-One, mortgage loan, line of credit) as well as solutions tailored to the needs of NBF IA clients. The nature of cases may vary depending on the established segmentation
- Structure credit for affluent clients with more complex needs referred by NBF IAs
- Analyze and complete boardsheets for certain specialized credit products
- Develop new business opportunities with NBF IAs (position banking services in IAs' financial planning). Detect IA referral opportunities when meeting with clients and analyzing their balance sheets
- Carry out transactions with clients and provide personalized support at all times
- Provide ongoing communication and follow-up to NBF Investment Advisors and deliver on the advisor promise at all times
- Offer exemplary service and a client-centric experience at all times
Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to increasing the Bank's share of wallet and profitability by providing clients referred by NBF Investment Advisors with credit and transactional banking solutions aligned with client needs
- Ensure penetration of the service offers among NBF Investment Advisors linked to your branch
- Ensure ongoing communication with NBF Investment Advisors in order to establish their needs and provide solutions that will allow them to maximize sales opportunities with their clients. Make the advisor promise a reality at all times
- Implement and maintain an exemplary level of service
- Follow up with potential clients; seize upon and conclude opportunities for referrals or complementary offers.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in business administration (or a related field) and 6 years relevant experience as a banker (small business and standard credit), or a Master's degree in a relevant field and 4 years related experience
- Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) designation is of an asset
- Proven experience in sales and customer service
- Proven business development experience
- Full-service brokerage experience is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the transactional banking offering
- Knowledge of influence, negociation, sales, marketing, and business development techniques
- Independence and risk management
- Marked interest in sales and high level of confidence regarding skills in this area
- Knowledge of the insurance and mutual fund sectors, IIROC and Financial products
- In-depth knowledge of banking products and services for individuals and small businesses
- Willingness to be away from the office 5-10% of the time
- Proven interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work autonomously without close supervision
- Knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
Diversity is an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments.
In this document, the masculine gender designates both sexes with no discrimination intended, and is used only to facilitate reading.
Particular condition (external): In addition, the shortlisted candidates may be invited to undergo testing by an outside firm to assess their skills in relation to the position profile. This assessment can include various exercises, psychometric tests, and a structured interview.
: Wealth Management
: Nov 16, 2018
: Nov 30, 2018
Work Postal Code: K1P6L2
Client Advisor, Personal & Commercial Banking What is the opportunity? As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will...
Senior Financial Advisor (IIROC)- Private Banking Requisition ID : 18019465 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Base plus commission Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Ottawa Unposting...
What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you help clients...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you are part of our Dominion Securities team, an independent division within Wealth Management, which works solely with high net-worth clients. This is an...
Financial Advisor Requisition ID : 18019369 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Base plus commission Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Ottawa Other Locations : Canada-Ontario-Kanata,...
Professional Consulting - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Financial Management Intermediate for our Federal Client. MANDATORY EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three (3) years experience in...
Client Advisor, Personal & Commercial Banking What is the opportunity? As an RBC Ambassador...
Senior Financial Advisor (IIROC)- Private Banking Requisition ID : 18019465 Position...
What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you are part of our Dominion Securities team, an...
Financial Advisor Requisition ID : 18019369 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Base plus...
Professional Consulting - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Financial Management...