City: Montréal, Ottawa, Mississauga, Quebec, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you motivated by technical challenges? Are you interested in working in a dynamic work environment? We are looking for a senior developer to help lead system Integration initiatives and to become part of the leadership of the Integration team. Our work is constantly changing and evolving and with these changes come new challenges such as new technologies and complex secure systems. If you are interested in knowing more please apply to this posting. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As part of the CGI Service Management Team, the Middleware Developer is responsible for the construction of software solutions to integrate external system with an existing ITSM system. The developer will work closely with a team of Business Analysts and Testers to ensure deliverables of high quality and to the client's satisfaction. The developer is involved in all phases of the development cycle, helping identify requirements, designing interfaces, coding components, carrying out unit and integration tests, supporting the QA team and resolving bug and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required Technical Skills:
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Experience developing complex software solutions.
• Experience with Java.
• Experience with XML, XSLT, XPath.
• Experience with databases and SQL, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with business requirements, technical analysis, UML diagrams and Use Cases documentation.
Nice To Have Technical Skills:
• Experience with developing integration solutions using TIBCO Business Works, EMS, TIBCO Administrator and BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
• Experience with Web Services, WSDL, SOAP.
• Experience with Unix operating systems (preferably Solaris.)
• Familiar with iterative V-Model development cycle.
• Knowledge of LDAP authentication and SSL certificates.
• Knowledge of BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
• Excellent problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Proactively identify problems and present solutions.
• Demonstrate anticipation and initiative when attacking problems.
• Proactive professional improvement by self-training and keeping up with changes in technologies.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Major Account Executive CA-ON-Canada-Home Office Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on...
Senior Consultant CA-ON-Canada-Home Office Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to...
Senior Solution Architect - Toronto, ON/CANADA-FCI00635 Description Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application. By generating and distributing power, each person at Hydro Ottawa is...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Applications Sales Executive - Canada-190000EW Preferred Qualifications Cloud Sales Representative-Oracle Monetization/Live Experience Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we...
Major Account Executive CA-ON-Canada-Home Office Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Senior Consultant CA-ON-Canada-Home Office Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Senior Solution Architect - Toronto, ON/CANADA-FCI00635 Description Fujitsu is the leading...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Applications Sales Executive - Canada-190000EW Preferred Qualifications Cloud Sales...