The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Marketing Manager based out of our Vancouver, BC head office. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the innovation that pushes the SPUD brand forward and continues to fuel top line growth.
- Manage all campaigns, design, content, PR, and community initiatives for SPUD.ca, Blush Lane Organic Market, and Be Fresh Market. The role will have an emphasis on SPUD.ca.
- Own the marketing campaign calendar, including campaign ideation, scheduling, planning, and post-mortem review.
- Develop and manage the brands of SPUD, Blush Lane Organic Market, and Be Fresh Market.
- Manage relationships with marketing and PR agencies.
- Manage the campaign, content, design, and Alberta marketing teams. Work closely with the digital and ecommerce marketing teams.
- Manage a team of three, with additional indirect reports.
- Be creative! We're an innovative company always looking for new ways to do things.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A marketing degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years in a marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role will require a high level of coordination between teams, and an exceptional ability to create timelines and meet deadlines.
- A creative mind who has proven experience generating ideas and executing them from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of digital and performance marketing.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- If you have a passion for delicious organic food, supporting local, and sustainable living... you will fit right in!
- An annual salary, based on experience, paid bi-weekly
- 20% discount on all of our products on spud.ca
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the first of the month after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more!
Skills and Abilities Essential Skills - Continuous learning - Critical thinking - Decision making - Problem solving - Working with others - Oral communication Credentials (certificates, licences,...
Specialist Asset Management and State of Good Repair Public Works – Waste Management This posting is for 1 regular full-time position. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for...
Description Guggenheim Partners is seeking an exceptional candidate to join as Sustainability Intern during Summer 2019. Reporting to the Co-Heads of Guggenheim’s Green Initiative, this person...
If you are looking for a casual/on-call as needed Labourer/Janitor position in Bruderheim, AB is Your Clear Choice … ClearStream Energy is looking for you as a Labourer/Janitor, reporting directly...
Email Marketing Manager Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Corporate Store Support Centre (60 Bloor Street West, Suite 1100) Department: Marketing & Customer Experience Cosmetic/Brand Line: Work...
Description Warman Home Centre LP (WHCLP) invites applications for the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for maintaining, evolving, growing, and improving WHCLPs...
Skills and Abilities Essential Skills - Continuous learning - Critical thinking - Decision...
Specialist Asset Management and State of Good Repair Public Works – Waste Management This...
Description Guggenheim Partners is seeking an exceptional candidate to join as Sustainability...
If you are looking for a casual/on-call as needed Labourer/Janitor position in Bruderheim, AB is...
Email Marketing Manager Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Corporate Store Support Centre (60...
Description Warman Home Centre LP (WHCLP) invites applications for the position of Marketing...