The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Marketing Manager based out of our Vancouver, BC head office. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the innovation that pushes the SPUD brand forward and continues to fuel top line growth.
- Manage all campaigns, design, content, PR, and community initiatives for SPUD.ca, Blush Lane Organic Market, and Be Fresh Market. The role will have an emphasis on SPUD.ca.
- Own the marketing campaign calendar, including campaign ideation, scheduling, planning, and post-mortem review.
- Develop and manage the brands of SPUD, Blush Lane Organic Market, and Be Fresh Market.
- Manage relationships with marketing and PR agencies.
- Manage the campaign, content, design, and Alberta marketing teams. Work closely with the digital and ecommerce marketing teams.
- Manage a team of three, with additional indirect reports.
- Be creative! We're an innovative company always looking for new ways to do things.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A marketing degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years in a marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role will require a high level of coordination between teams, and an exceptional ability to create timelines and meet deadlines.
- A creative mind who has proven experience generating ideas and executing them from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of digital and performance marketing.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- If you have a passion for delicious organic food, supporting local, and sustainable living... you will fit right in!
- An annual salary, based on experience, paid bi-weekly
- 20% discount on all of our products on spud.ca
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the first of the month after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more!
Skills and Abilities Type of Farm Operations - Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato) Type of Crops - Potatoes - Cabbage - Cucumbers - Bell...
Job Posting Job ID: 32390 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: CUPE 116(Service/Techs/Trades) Job Category: Trades - CUPE 116 Classification Title: Truck Driver...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Technical Assistant Waste & Recycle Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 301596 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
District of Taylor Public Works Employee General Tradesman Taylor is one of the fastest growing communities in the Peace River region. Abundant recreational opportunities abound within District...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We Do FICC SMM Rates Trading FICC Systematic Market Making (SMM) is responsible for leveraging technology and analytics to offer world-class market making and...
Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our Healthcare Division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Manager in Training Patient Food Service ...
Skills and Abilities Type of Farm Operations - Other vegetables and melon farming (except...
Job Posting Job ID: 32390 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: CUPE...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Technical...
District of Taylor Public Works Employee General Tradesman Taylor is one of the fastest growing...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We Do FICC SMM Rates Trading FICC Systematic Market Making...
Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our Healthcare...