The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Marketing Manager based out of our Vancouver, BC head office. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the innovation that pushes the SPUD brand forward and continues to fuel top line growth.
- Manage all campaigns, design, content, PR, and community initiatives for SPUD.ca, Blush Lane Organic Market, and Be Fresh Market. The role will have an emphasis on SPUD.ca.
- Own the marketing campaign calendar, including campaign ideation, scheduling, planning, and post-mortem review.
- Develop and manage the brands of SPUD, Blush Lane Organic Market, and Be Fresh Market.
- Manage relationships with marketing and PR agencies.
- Manage the campaign, content, design, and Alberta marketing teams. Work closely with the digital and ecommerce marketing teams.
- Manage a team of three, with additional indirect reports.
- Be creative! We're an innovative company always looking for new ways to do things.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A marketing degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years in a marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role will require a high level of coordination between teams, and an exceptional ability to create timelines and meet deadlines.
- A creative mind who has proven experience generating ideas and executing them from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of digital and performance marketing.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- If you have a passion for delicious organic food, supporting local, and sustainable living... you will fit right in!
- An annual salary, based on experience, paid bi-weekly
- 20% discount on all of our products on spud.ca
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the first of the month after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more!
Job Overview About Our Company Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics (AI) provides software solutions that address critical water data management, analytics, and compliance challenges for the...
Job Overview Join us as we help shape the place people want to be - Metro Vancouver, one of the world's most livable regions. The services and solutions we provide are the foundation of our...
Description Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly...
Description If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping...
Description Facility: UCHlth Broomfield Hospital LLC Department: BF Facilities Administration Schedule: Full-time Shift: 1st Shift - Days Scheduled Days & Hours: 80 hrs/pp, Monday -...
Description Job Reference #: 181566BR Business Divisions: Investment Bank Your role: You will have Investment risk management responsibilities on behalf of funds (UCITS, QIFs, Cayman etc.),...
Job Overview About Our Company Founded in 2003, Aquatic Informatics (AI) provides software...
Job Overview Join us as we help shape the place people want to be - Metro Vancouver, one of the...
Description Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including...
Description If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really...
Description Facility: UCHlth Broomfield Hospital LLC Department: BF Facilities...
Description Job Reference #: 181566BR Business Divisions: Investment Bank Your role: You will...