Senior Manager, Sales (CA-SNX-3059) - (SNX00003059)
Senior Manager, Sales
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital! Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Manage the day-to-day sales efforts of a small to medium size group of sales representatives within an assigned sales group
- Manage sales productivity of all sales employees including revenue, profitability and market share goals as well as the execution of strategic and tactical sales goals and plans
- Review and approve sales productivity reports for group
- Responsible for developing and retaining a qualified sales team
- Develop and implement systems to emphasize progressive sales skills in sales representatives
- Promote continual learning, productivity and improvement of sales team
- Foster, promote and strengthen relationships with key customers and vendors
- Communicate product and market information
- Quote, negotiate and close inventory pricing and availability. Also, quote, negotiate and close bids made on behalf of customers
- Facilitate, research, negotiate and resolve credit and customer service issues
- Act as a resource and provide technical assistance and coaching to less experienced sales employees
- Motivate team to reach/exceed sales goals, assist with sales and productivity reporting, P&L, slippage/gain review, movement of accounts and performance actions
- Maintain current customer profiles and information as requested
- Prospect, qualify, maintain and establish relationships with new and existing customers
- Handle incoming calls for the call center
Your passion is sparked by:
- Minimum four years industry sales experience, coupled with two years previous sales supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree from accredited College or University preferred
- Working knowledge of sales processes, programs and systems
- Ability to drive goal attainment
- Demonstrated contracts management skills and experience
- Computer distribution industry knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales productivity goals
- Works well in a fast-paced work environment where multiple demands and deadlines need to be constantly prioritized
- Team player with strong desire to learn and strive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to meet sales productivity goals for a group/team
- Flexible in terms of extended hours that are required occasionally
- Core Competencies for this role include coaching skills, communication skill, customer relations skills, detail oriented, presentation skills and influencing/ negotiating skills
We have Great Perks • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
200 Ronson Drive
: Jun 20, 2018, 9:25:51 AM
Assistant Outlet Manager - Restaurant, Lounge and Bakery Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The Fairmont Royal York Employee Status : Regular Assistant Outlet Manager, Restaurant, Lounge and...
King Edward Hotel With its rich history, timeless elegance, and modern hospitality, the Omni King Edward Hotel has been a favourite of both locals and visitors for over 110 years. Located in the...
Channel Sales Partner - TELUS Health - HEA04007-19 Description Position Overview: Are you eager to use your analytical skills within a sales environment? As a Channel Sales Partner, you are...
Sales Coordinator-827814 At Franklin Templeton, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working...
Roger Vivier - Sales Manager Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Yorkdale (3401 Dufferin Street) Department: Roger Vivier Cosmetic/Brand Line: Work Status: Full-Time # of openings: 1 Project...
Food and Beverage Outlet Supervisor Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The Fairmont Royal York Employee Status : Regular Food and Beverage Outlet Supervisor At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts,...
Assistant Outlet Manager - Restaurant, Lounge and Bakery Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The...
King Edward Hotel With its rich history, timeless elegance, and modern hospitality, the Omni...
Channel Sales Partner - TELUS Health - HEA04007-19 Description Position Overview: Are you eager...
Sales Coordinator-827814 At Franklin Templeton, we are dedicated to delivering strong results...
Roger Vivier - Sales Manager Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Yorkdale (3401 Dufferin...
Food and Beverage Outlet Supervisor Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The Fairmont Royal...