BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
Our Toronto office is looking for a Senior Manager, Financial Systems Analyst to join our Finance team and own the following responsibilities:
- Manage the financial and operational aspects of our recently implemented Workday ERP.
- Use exciting technologies to develop and modernize finance and operations processes.
- Bridging business information and finance requirements with systems and technology.
- Lead and manage operational/business aspects of Workday ERP
- Identify needs of the various service lines, work closely with business partners, developers and cross-functional teams to develop and implement requirements
- Maintain project templates, rate sheets, custom validations, business process, workflow routing and other system logic
- Ensure the data integrity of the business through exception reporting and identifying underlying issues
- Identify and implement improvements in business processes
- Educate workers and develop training for process improvements and the use of Workday features
- Co-ordinate with the Centre Of Excellence to improve support channels and manage user support
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of new modules / functionality in Workday
- Track issues and risks, communicate status/updates to the Firm and escalate issues
- Participate in initiatives that integrate Workday with other systems
- Mentor colleagues and provide support and guidance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and business analysts to capture business requirements for product enhancements
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains and attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
Your experience and education
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance and post-graduate degree/designation in related field
- Certification in Workday or other top-tier comparable cloud-based software (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics)
- 5+ years in ERP management
- Experience implementing and managing Workday or other ERP systems with functional expertise in Financial Management and Professional Services Industry
- Experience with core process redesign, continuous improvement methodologies
- Experience leading work streams/projects
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Firm success - We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- Professional success - We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Personal success - Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and flexible time off through vacation, personal, and volunteer days. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page .
Senior Consultant, HR Strategic Initiatives (6 Month Contract) Requisition ID : 19008678 Position Type: Temporary Position Status: Full Time Job : Human Resources Work...
Infrastructure Program Manager - (1904286) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,...
Sr. Consultant, Reporting and Analysis, Treasury Liquidity Management Requisition ID : 19008555 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Treasury Work...
Director, Capital Markets, Accounting Business Initiatives and Analytics Requisition ID : 19008462 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Accounting/Finance Work...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Bilingual Loan Operations Officer Requisition ID : 19006145 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Operations/Processing Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-595 Bay Street 5th...
Senior Consultant, HR Strategic Initiatives (6 Month Contract) Requisition...
Infrastructure Program Manager - (1904286) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about...
Sr. Consultant, Reporting and Analysis, Treasury Liquidity Management Requisition...
Director, Capital Markets, Accounting Business Initiatives and Analytics Requisition...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...
Bilingual Loan Operations Officer Requisition ID : 19006145 Position Type: Regular Position...