Posting ID: 17384
Position Type: Regular/Full-Time
City: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Location: Vancouver H/O - Canfor/CWPM_1000 (BC13)
At Canfor, our Information Technology professionals play an important role in the daily functioning of our operations. Consistently pushing the boundaries when it comes to innovation within the forestry and pulp and paper industries, our IT professionals support Canfor in achieving exceptional results.
With a high caliber Information Technology leadership team, a clear vision, and significant growth and training opportunities, a career in IT at Canfor allows individuals to strengthen their competencies and grow within their respective roles. Working as an equal partner with our operations to achieve organizational objectives, you will be at the forefront of innovation.
The Senior Analyst, JDE Finance Support will be responsible for supporting the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Job Cost modules within JDE. Support includes trouble-shooting and resolution of data/software issues across integrated tables and systems. The role is responsible for supporting JDE EnterpriseOne.
- Work effectively with business and IT department staff throughout the enterprise while building positive working relationships.
- Continually enhance support documentation and procedures to effectively resolve issues within the service level objectives.
- Develop an understanding of third party platforms (Oracle Transportation Management, FXLoader, Oracle Synergen)
- Analyze issues to determine criticality, causes and impact on other areas of the system and business
- Monitor and address issues related to JDE integrity reports
- Adhere to Canfor’s support request management guidelines
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5 plus years of JDE EnterpriseOne finance support experience
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or technical training equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Project)
- Strong understanding of the following modules
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Job Costing
- User defined objects and system configuration (Z-file processing; Interactive Jobs/Processing Options; JSI; AAI’s; UDC’s; Query Design; Related and Integrated Tables; Data Browser; UBE’s)
- Working understanding of SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in the following would be an asset:
- Lumber manufacturing industry
- Smart Scheduler
- JDE DAS Reporting
- Oracle Transportation Management & Synergen
- Oracle UPKs
- JDE modules (Sales Order, Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory, Interoperability, etc.)
- Enterprise Integration Architecture tools such as webMethods
- Multi-Currency knowledge/experience
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our Company.
There has never been a better time to join the Canfor Information Technology team and become a part of the modern forest industry. We have a wide range of rewarding and innovative careers in some of the best communities in North America, with plenty of room for advancement. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees.
Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
Close Finance Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Financial Years Experience: 4-6 Years Job Type:...
Technical Account Representative (TAM) 5-180015NX Preferred Qualifications Technical Account Manager performing the role of Director of Managed Operations KEY OBJECTIVE The primary role of...
Distributed Systems Cloud Engineer-180014CP Preferred Qualifications The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale,...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Founded in 1976, CGI is one of the worlds largest IT and business...
Requisition ID: 16832 Job Category: Information Technology; Technology With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand...
Information Technology - Vancouver Maxsys GSI is looking for a Business Application Developer for our client in Vancouver, BC Overview: As a Business Applications Developer you will join an...
Close Finance Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level:...
Technical Account Representative (TAM) 5-180015NX Preferred Qualifications Technical Account...
Distributed Systems Cloud Engineer-180014CP Preferred Qualifications The Oracle Cloud...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Employment Type: Full...
Requisition ID: 16832 Job Category: Information Technology; Technology With over six decades of...
Information Technology - Vancouver Maxsys GSI is looking for a Business Application Developer...