CGI is seeking a high-potential, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Architect for SAP team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in understanding their requirements, designing solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle Primary focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Providing functional SAP / SuccessFactors and business expertise to help support business objectives.
• Identify opportunities for and provide recommendations on how to best leverage inherent system capabilities to improve business service delivery;
• Configure the SAP/SuccessFactors systems according to new or changing business requirements;
• Providing second and third level end user support and guidance;
• Create deliverables including the preparation of requirements documentation for business processes, functional requirements, documentation of reports, interfaces, and enhancements;
• Create and executing test scripts, preparing and delivering end user documentation and training;
• Perform unit, integration, parallel and acceptance tests;
• Assist development team members in design and testing of interfaces, enhancements, reports and data conversions
• Provide in-depth SAP/SuccessFactors product knowledge to help support business and project objectives;
• Communicate effectively with business users and internal teams to solution functional requirements, perform system configuration, prepare functional documentation, etc;
• Build and continually develop relationships with stakeholders to increase operational capabilities for Precision to deliver on its business strategy;
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with business users and internal team members;
• Motivate, communicate, and leverage skills and competencies of individuals within both the internal team and the business unit(s) supported;
• Assist the Project Manager with effort and schedule planning.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience with at 3+ combined years of SAP HCM / SuccessFactors support experience;
• Experience with at least one full-cycle implementation for SuccessFactors;
• Experience using Dell Boomi
• Experience in integration between SuccessFactors and SAP
• Experience with Employee Central a +
• SuccessFactors Associate certification
• Ability to write functional and technical designs, and run SFs workshops
• Strong technical management and support skills, specifically able to work with end users to identify and resolve business issues;
• Strong analytical and customer service skills;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) (English, French is a plus)
• Technical Lead with SAP SF experience (must be able to drive things and good knowledge of the product and has worked in HR environment would be a plus
• Sr. Technical Analyst (certified SAP must be able to configure SF and strong knowledge of the SF product)
• Strong BA/Analysts (certified and must be able to drive discussions with the customer, requirements gathering/JAD sessions, communicate clearly with the customer, etc)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Requisition ID: 16380 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
SYSTEMS ACCESS COORDINATOR (12 MONTH TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY) Reference: R2473605 Location: Sanofi Pasteur Limited / North...
Mgr SAP IBP Consulting Services-41325 Description SAP Integrated Business Planning Hitachi Consulting is the global solutions and professional services organization within Hitachi Ltd., a global...
Req Id: 214892 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
SAP manufacturing master data Title: SAP manufacturing master data Location: Toronto Pharmaceutical company 7 MONTHS MANDATE - Manufacturing project TO APPLY: Please create a profile online and...
Requisition ID: 16380 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
SYSTEMS ACCESS COORDINATOR (12 MONTH TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT...
Mgr SAP IBP Consulting Services-41325 Description SAP Integrated Business Planning Hitachi...
Req Id: 214892 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
SAP manufacturing master data Title: SAP manufacturing master data Location:...