KPMG Vancouver’s Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within IT Advisory. Our teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help business leaders gain confidence about their investments by providing clarity on how to secure the value from their investments. We bring insights in how to develop a technology enabled organization that enhances the business' ability pursue growth or reduce costs to outperform peers.
Our expertise stretches across the IT landscape to guide clients to the right solution – an ERP implementation, a business intelligence system or an emerging business technology – that meets specific business objectives. We also support clients' IT strategy and provide sourcing advice and determining cost savings. Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
What you will do
- Participate in Business Transformation, Business Applications and Enterprise Solutions engagements involving strategy, assessment, roadmap, implementation services, and optimization related to business process and operations, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Plan and execute day-to-day activities of advisory engagements for a variety of clients including strategy & roadmap development, business process analysis, current state assessment and future state process design, data and business case analysis and recommendations
- Identify issues / challenges and provide recommendations, opportunities and mitigation strategies to senior management and client personnel
- Develop & utilize technical and industry knowledge to resolve complex client challenges and consult on leading practice technology enabled solutions
- Build long-term business relationships with client teams and executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
*At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree / MBA, MIS or Finance is preferred
- Three or more years’ experience providing Enterprise Solutions consulting services as part of business transformation initiatives, including full life cycle system implementations and/or upgrades
- Detailed understanding of Enterprise Solutions Financial and Operational System concepts and general module functionality
- Intermediate experience with Tier-1 vendor products is required (Oracle, SAP, Workday, Microsoft, etc.) - cloud experience with business solutions would be desirable
- Experience implementing core Finance & Supply Chain system modules (General Ledger, AP/AR, Procurement, Project Costing, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Must be able to travel locally and internationally based on client and project requirements
Why Choose KPMG? Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential. Watch this video to see the type of people that thrive at KPMG.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term...
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure Coquitlam $73,768.80- $84,361.58 annually, plus a 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment An eligibility list may be established for future permanent and/or...
The BU Admin will provide an information technology administrative support for the CQN Canada and USA businesses with a key focus area of being the primary point of contact for EWOS legacy system...
Job Description Our Complex Building's Infrastructure Engineering Group in Vancouver is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for the...
Software Developer & Analyst (Geospatial Development & Support Team) - TEC10508-18 Description Are you technically confident, willing to broaden/challenge your technical expertise and business...
2 days ago | Agribusiness - Crop Production - Administrative/Clerical, AgCareers.com, about 10 hoursCargill's Agricultural Supply Chain - North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to food, feed and industrial customers through a seamless supply chain. We help our customers compete...
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far...
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure Coquitlam $73,768.80- $84,361.58 annually, plus a...
The BU Admin will provide an information technology administrative support for the CQN Canada...
Job Description Our Complex Building's Infrastructure Engineering Group in Vancouver is looking...
Software Developer & Analyst (Geospatial Development & Support...
2 days ago | Agribusiness - Crop Production - Administrative/Clerical, AgCareers.com, about 10 hoursCargill's Agricultural Supply Chain - North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to...