Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $350 billion, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed half a trillion dollars by 2025. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB’s important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
The Enterprise Systems Technology group is hiring Senior Cloud Developer to build cloud solutions and services.
- Develop an enterprise search portal for investors to access key capabilities through a consistent user interface.
- Design and build robust and scalable cloud solutions by working closely with our internal business partners, cloud providers and GitHub community, and fellow IT teams
- Develop, maintain, and support cloud software solutions, micro-services, and user interfaces to allow future innovations to be used by the firm
- Apply cloud technology and build components through rapid prototyping exercises to solicit early user feedback, discover appropriate solutions, and implement incremental improvement
- Support innovation in the cloud and contribute to sustainable development and automated deployment practices, incl. DevOps, continuous delivery and integration, orchestration, and infrastructure as code
- Foster a positive environment in the Cloud Application Development team and maintain strong relationships with business and cloud vendor partners
- Participate in the project life cycle from analysis, to development and testing, and applies best practices and hands-on expertise as required
- Provide L3 troubleshooting support and regularly transfer knowledge Operation Support & Improvement Team
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services would be essential, including S3, Lex, Comprehend, Lambdas, etc. or equivalent Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience building components such as data crawlers/harvester bots, interface APIs, custom services logic, etc.
- Experience setting up deployment automation, automated unit testing, code repositories
- Experience in integrating micro-services involving multiple cloud providers
- Excellent written verbal communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional and vendor expectations
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Exemplifies our Guiding Principles of integrity, partnership and high performance
Visit ourLinkedin Career Page
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.
Site Reliability Engineer-18000O0A Preferred Qualifications About Oracle Production Engineering Oracle Cloud Production Engineering plays a critical role in delivering and supporting best-of-breed...
Technical Account Representative (TAM) 3-18000JDR Preferred Qualifications Modern Marketers choose Oracle Marketing Cloud to build customer obsessed cultures, create and manage ideal customers,...
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: The extraordinary commitment to our key client, the innovative solutions and our remarkable members is what makes...
Position ID 13497BR Title Manager, Technology Advisory Line of Service Consulting & Deals Job Type Full-Time City ON - Toronto Job Description Collaborate with industry leaders, diverse teams...
What is the opportunity? You will be working with Finance IT Team at RBC. The team delivers scalable applications for our internal Finance and Risk business partners. There is on-going strategic...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: The extraordinary commitment to our key client, the innovative solutions and our...
Site Reliability Engineer-18000O0A Preferred Qualifications About Oracle Production...
Technical Account Representative (TAM) 3-18000JDR Preferred Qualifications Modern Marketers...
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: The...
Position ID 13497BR Title Manager, Technology Advisory Line of Service Consulting & Deals Job...
What is the opportunity? You will be working with Finance IT Team at RBC. The team delivers...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full...