POSTING # 867808
Position: Senior Business Process & Data Analyst - PFT
Department: UHN Digital, Data and Implementation Science
Reports to: Senior Project Manager or Program Manager, UHN Digital, Data & Implementation Science
Site: Atrium on Bay, UHN Hospital Locations
Status: Permanent Full-time
Salary/Grade: H0:07 $67,275 - $84,000. annually (based on experience and competencies)
Digitally enabling the good work at UHN!
UHN is a major landmark in Canada’s health care system with four hospitals, five research institutes, and our Michener Institute of Education. Our purpose is to transform lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery, and learning. With over 1,200 beds, more than one million clinic visits per year, and a budget of over $2 billion, UHN and its 16,000 employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. For more information on UHN, visit www.uhn.ca .
The Data and Implementation Science Team supports impactful delivery of solutions benefiting the health system; discovers, validates, designs, and delivers opportunities of change, and brings contextual awareness through
data to ensure successful implementations, value, and outcomes for UHN’s patients.
Within the Data and Implementation Science Team, our program seeks to improve UHN’s understanding of its data as a competitive differentiator, and enable UHN to become a data-driven and insight-enabled learning health system that effectively manages and drives value from its data assets.
The Program is also responsible for establishing organizational data governance and enabling UHN to develop advanced analytical capabilities that inform and support its strategic pursuits in care, discovery, and learning.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a bold, creative, and innovative individual seeking a unique and exciting opportunity to lead the advancement of UHN’s data and analytics capabilities, and enable UHN to see, utilize, and manage its data assets better.
You possess a strong work ethic and a passion for transforming healthcare through the utilization of project management and change management best practices.
As an ideal candidate, you have experience with organizational change and transformational initiatives. You can manage multiple complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with cross-sectional stakeholders. You understand how a hospital and/or information management environment functions, and you are curious about the future of data and analytics in healthcare.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will play a critical role in implementing value initiatives that highlight UHN’s data assets as a competitive advantage, improve the delivery of care and business functions, and improve operational efficiencies.
- Leading multiple projects of medium scope/complexity from initiation to close-out, including effective planning, requirements gathering, workflow mapping, schedule, budget, and issue tracking, risk mitigation, and resource utilization
- Being organized, detail-oriented, adaptive, and client-focused
- Integrating emerging trends and incorporating subject matter expertise to creatively deliver impactful and innovative solutions
- An innate ability to recognize problems, proactively research the best option, and utilize individual judgment and action to resolve them efficiently
Change Management & Communications
- Demonstrated experience leading change through comprehensive planning, engagement, and communications
- Possessing exceptional facilitation and communication skills and a strong emotional intelligence to connect with stakeholders, build consensus, gain buy-in, and build relationships
Data & Analytics
- Possessing knowledge of data attributes, governance, quality, maintenance, and visualization best practices
- Committed to continually seeking opportunities to advance UHN’s analytics adoption maturity
Leadership & Strategy
- The ability to conceptualize processes, practices, and trends to support organizational strategy
- Facilitating a collaborative environment with executive leadership, program team(s), external vendors/contractors, and clinical/functional/business/technical stakeholders
- Possessing excellent team-building, listening, coaching, and mentorship skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- An Undergraduate Degree in Health Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility working in project management, and leading organizational change-related initiatives (people, culture, behaviour, data, process, and/or technology)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of the organization
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint)
Considered an asset:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Health Science, Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project Management certification
- Knowledge of trends and frameworks in data literacy and analytics competencies
- Experience working in a complex, public sector organization or healthcare institution
There is occasional travel associated with this position between UHN hospital sites in the downtown Toronto core.
POSTING DATE: December 1, 2020 ENDING DATE: December 14, 2020
Staffing Advisor, Human Resources AOB Posting # 867808
For current UHN employees, only those who have successfully completed their probationary period, have a good employee record along with satisfactory attendance in accordance with UHN's attendance management program, and possess all the required experience and qualifications should apply.
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Req ID: 115041 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 113885 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply...
Req ID: 113884 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Close Web Designer Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Creative Services Years Experience: 2-4...
Close Performance & Analytics Marketing Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Marketing,Market...
Req ID: 115041 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 113885 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise...
Req ID: 113884 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Close Web Designer Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level:...
Close Performance & Analytics Marketing Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...