Join a team rich in diversity, respect, and growth to make the world a safer place for families, communities, and businesses. At GardaWorld, we take our security responsibility seriously and strive to inspire trust. Interested in an enriching and meaningful career? Join our ranks!
We are hiring security guards in the region of Eastern Ontario.
What you’ll be doing
- Sationary positioning and foot Patrols as required
- Conducting daily functions of the security unit including access control, responding to calls for service, and report writing/note taking
- Performing property inspections and enforce property laws, client rules, and other regulations
- Deterring and respond to incidents on property
- Enforcing client and site rules and regulations
- Liaising with visitors, customers. and the general public on a consistent basis
- Providing customer service information and assist in handling the questions of visitors
- Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and its customers/visitors.
- Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork.
What we offer
- Competitive industry standard wages ($16.00/hour)
- Complete uniform
- Diverse benefits plan
- A positive and dynamic environment
- On-the-job paid training
- Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
- Ongoing training and development available
What we’re looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English fluency
- Possession of a valid Ontario security guard license
- First aid and CPR certification
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Available to work shift work, including days weekends and overnights as required
- Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Knowledge of criminal, provincial and federal laws as they pertain to the security industry
GardaWorld offers personal growth and advancement opportunities, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in having a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Req Id: 210483 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Junior Environmental | Civil Engineer - OTT00042 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Ottawa GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of...
19 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Quality Assurance, AgCareers.com, 14 daysREADY TO JOIN AN AWESOME TEAM? Full-Time Internal Auditor position for a growing agricultural laboratory in the Middlesex,Ontario area. The company has a strong history of commitment to the...
Software Developer (18002119) General Description Ottawa, Ontario Summary: We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer Engineer in Test to assist in bringing new products to market with a...
Freight Conductor - Sarnia, Ontario (Canada)-045214 Description Job Summary Conductors are responsible for the safe and efficient administration of train operations and handling of customer...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with significant expertise in a software B2B environment to join our Product Management team. This role...
Req Id: 210483 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
Junior Environmental | Civil Engineer - OTT00042 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Ottawa GHD...
19 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Quality Assurance, AgCareers.com, 14 daysREADY TO JOIN AN AWESOME TEAM? Full-Time Internal Auditor position for a growing agricultural...
Software Developer (18002119) General Description Ottawa, Ontario Summary: We are currently...
Freight Conductor - Sarnia, Ontario (Canada)-045214 Description Job Summary Conductors are...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with...