GardaWorld is Hiring!
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a member of the GardaWorld security family, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client holdings, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. As a member of the GardaWorld security team, you will enjoy regular and diverse interactions, while also being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service when doing so. Further information on these opportunities can be found below!
What to expect:
- Competitive industry standard wages
- Free uniform
- Diverse benefits plan
- Part-time position available
- A positive and dynamic environment
- On-the-job paid training
- Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
- Ongoing training and development available
What you will be doing:
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Conducting daily functions of the security unit including access control, responding to calls for service, and report writing/note taking
- Performing property inspections and enforce property laws, client rules, and other regulations
- Deterring and respond to incidents on property
- Enforcing client and site rules and regulations
- Liaising with visitors, customers. and the general public on a consistent basis
- Providing customer service information and assist in handling the questions of visitors
- Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and its customers/visitors.
- Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possession of a valid Ontario security guard license
- First aid and CPR certification
- Weekend Availability
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Available to work shift work, including weekends and overnights as required
- Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Knowledge of criminal, provincial and federal laws as they pertain to the security industry
Sound interesting? Join our ever-growing workforce today!
GardaWorld's headquarters are located in Montreal, QC, Canada and is the world's largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services, and aviation services. GardaWorld has over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals that serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
GardaWorld's Canada Security Corp. is committed to Employment Equity and encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodations during the selection process, please advise us. The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest in GardaWorld's Canada Security Corp. however, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Assistant Boutique Manager - Polo Park - NESPRESSO CANADA( Job Number: 18000587) Description POSITION VACANCY: Assistant Boutique Manager – Pop-Up Polo Park BUSINESS UNIT:...
Montana’s is searching for Full time a Kitchen Manager for our Kanata location! Do you have a passion for Food, Hospitality and Service Excellence? Do genuinely enjoy being part of a fun and...
Cargill's Agricultural Supply Chain - North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to food, feed and industrial customers through a seamless supply chain. We help our customers compete...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Operations, AgCareers.com, 24 daysParrish Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop and grow a career in agriculture that supports Canadian producers who grow and sell their crops to global markets. A family-owned Canadian...
Business Systems Analyst - PLM, ERP - Requisition ID 102653 Canada Description L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
Assistant Boutique Manager - Polo Park - NESPRESSO CANADA( Job...
Montana’s is searching for Full time a Kitchen Manager for our Kanata location! Do you have a...
Cargill's Agricultural Supply Chain - North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Operations, AgCareers.com, 24 daysParrish Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop and grow a career in agriculture that...
Business Systems Analyst - PLM, ERP - Requisition ID 102653 Canada Description L3 WESCAM is an...