GardaWorld is Hiring!
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a member of the GardaWorld security family, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client holdings, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. As a member of the GardaWorld security team, you will enjoy regular and diverse interactions, while also being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service when doing so. Further information on these opportunities can be found below!
What to expect:
- Competitive industry standard wages
- Free uniform
- Diverse benefits plan
- Part-time position available
- A positive and dynamic environment
- On-the-job paid training
- Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
- Ongoing training and development available
What you will be doing:
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Conducting daily functions of the security unit including access control, responding to calls for service, and report writing/note taking
- Performing property inspections and enforce property laws, client rules, and other regulations
- Deterring and respond to incidents on property
- Enforcing client and site rules and regulations
- Liaising with visitors, customers. and the general public on a consistent basis
- Providing customer service information and assist in handling the questions of visitors
- Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and its customers/visitors.
- Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possession of a valid Ontario security guard license
- First aid and CPR certification
- Weekend Availability
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Available to work shift work, including weekends and overnights as required
- Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Knowledge of criminal, provincial and federal laws as they pertain to the security industry
Sound interesting? Join our ever-growing workforce today!
GardaWorld's headquarters are located in Montreal, QC, Canada and is the world's largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services, and aviation services. GardaWorld has over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals that serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
GardaWorld's Canada Security Corp. is committed to Employment Equity and encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodations during the selection process, please advise us. The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest in GardaWorld's Canada Security Corp. however, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Req Id: 210483 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Doorperson - Part Time Primary Location : Canada-Ottawa-Fairmont Château Laurier Employee Status : Regular Doorperson - Part Time A smile and warm greeting is what our Guests will receive when...
Freight Conductor - Sarnia, Ontario (Canada)-045214 Description Job Summary Conductors are responsible for the safe and efficient administration of train operations and handling of customer...
Professional Consulting - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Toxicologist, Advanced for our Federal Client. Qualifications: Education: Secondary school diploma is required Undergraduate...
Professional Consulting - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Toxicologist, Senior for our Federal Client. Qualifications: Education: Secondary school diploma is required Undergraduate...
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE! This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure...
Req Id: 210483 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
Doorperson - Part Time Primary Location : Canada-Ottawa-Fairmont Château Laurier Employee...
Freight Conductor - Sarnia, Ontario (Canada)-045214 Description Job Summary Conductors are...
Professional Consulting - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Toxicologist, Advanced for...
Professional Consulting - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Toxicologist, Senior for our...
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE! This position...