MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
CRMS Franchise Manager
The Client Relationship Management & Strategy (CRMS) team was established in the Securities Division to serve as a central point of contact and provide strategic relationship coverage for our top clients, with a focus on long term growth and delivering One Goldman Sachs. The group is comprised of senior sales professionals with cross-product expertise, strong relationships, and senior tenure at the firm. CRMS partners with our clients’ investment teams and the Executive Office to help clients achieve their strategic investment objectives. To achieve commercial success, CRMS also works in collaboration with the sales & trading teams in the Securities Division. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic senior Associate/Junior Vice President to become a member of the team responsible for financial and management oversight.
- Play a primary role in analyzing business performance, this will include producing and explaining regular management reports as well as producing and presenting bespoke analysis of specific market events, initiatives, and trends.
- Work directly with leadership team to manage the business and focus on key initiatives (both idea generation and execution)
- Involved in ad hoc business initiatives, senior management presentations, regulatory requests and responses to market events.
- Play key role in global initiatives including automation projects. Work very closely with quantitative strategists and technology to develop new business analytics tools.
- Responsibility for producing and assessing metrics and analytics
Experience / Skills
- Eng. or B.Sc. and potentially MBA (Finance), or other equivalently quantitative degrees preferred.
- Hands-on approach and analytical mindset. Strong desire required to solve quantitative problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to interact with global stakeholders and senior management effectively.
- Good understanding of securities business and equity, FICC products and/or financing in particular is preferred.
- Candidate needs to have a commercial mindset; a good understanding of the cost and revenue side of the business will be developed and the candidate is supposed to act as an initiative leader within the business to drive its commercial success.
- Positive, inquisitive, enthusiastic, flexible self-starter with a strong analytical mind-set and capability to work well under pressure.
- Strong system skills, Advanced Excel (essential) and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, and adapt to a dynamic and changing organization
- Self-motivated team player, ownership, accountability, organizational/prioritization skills, proactive, ability to multitask, independent, focus on meeting deadlines
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the principle of diversity. Goldman Sachs conducts background checks on individuals offered employment with the firm and employment with Goldman Sachs is conditional upon individuals successfully completing those checks. As part of the background check process, Goldman Sachs may need to obtain a record of disclosable criminal convictions form a government agency such as the Criminal Records Bureau. The firm has adopted policies on the recruitment of ex-offenders and on the retention, storage and disposal of criminal information which are available on request.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Job ID: 2019-51214
Schedule Type: Full Time
Level: Associate, Vice President/Executive Director
Business Unit: EQ Cross Divisional Sales
Employment Type: Employee
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Under the guidance and with the support of the department head, this role will be responsible for developing and executing the overall Data Analytics Marketing Strategy, which represents the...
Requirements : - College Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, IT, Business Administration or any other related field; - Strong analytical...
Id : 65144 Category : Sales and Marketing Location/City : ON – Niagra Region : Niagra Job Type : Permanent Recruiter Name : Mike Montgomery Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery...
Branch Manager – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Warner, AB, CAN) At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more...
This position is responsible for structuring, drafting, negotiating and advising on complex development, production, distribution, rights and other agreements for Paramount content across...
This position is responsible for negotiating and structuring complex development, production, distribution, rights acquisition, and other agreements for Paramount Motion Picture Business...
Under the guidance and with the support of the department head, this role will be responsible...
Requirements : - College Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence, Statistics,...
Id : 65144 Category : Sales and Marketing Location/City : ON – Niagra Region : Niagra Job Type :...
Branch Manager – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Warner, AB, CAN) At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our...
This position is responsible for structuring, drafting, negotiating and advising on complex...
This position is responsible for negotiating and structuring complex development, production,...