Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, you'll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Requisition ID: 40941
Section Manager, Engineering Services
Ensure Efficient and Effective Lab Operations by Managing Test Capacity, Equipment Constrains and Personnel to meet challenging deadlines. Responsible for the Integrity and Accuracy of the Test Data provided to Internal and External Customers. Also, responsible for Improving Test Methodologies as well as Developing Test Solutions in a fast pace environment.
The Eng. Services Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- Characterization Test of all versions of New/Existing Devices for production release.
- Engineering Manual Prototype Assembly of RF/Microwave Product Development.
- Development, Documentation and Compliance of Lab Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate Maintenance, Repair and Calibration Schedule for Test & Assembly Equipment.
- CAPEX and OPEX Budget Management.
- Maintaining Calibration Database (Gagepack software)
- Active member of the H&S committee
- Must Posses Proactive Organizational skills and practice Leadership with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiastic team player, skilled at working with other professionals in a close-knit, dynamic group, eager to develop solutions.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrate hands-on experience operating and troubleshooting Test equipment such as: VNAs, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Analyzers, Signal Generators, Vector Signal Generators, PXI Instruments, Power Meters, DC Power Supplies, DMM, etc.
- Familiarity with Tests such as: IMD, IP2/3, Noise Figure, Harmonics, Insertion Loss, Gain, Isolation, Switching Speed, PvT, EVM, Triple Beat, etc.
- Process Test Development and Documentation skills.
- Microsoft Package such as: Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point, Project, etc.
- DOE and Data Analysis.
- 5s Methodology
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Concepts
BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering 5+ years as a Manager in a RF/Microwave and/or Microelectronics Test environment.
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Network, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Technology, Management
If you want an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential, look nowhere else, Jabil is the place for you! Jabil is an equal opportunity employer. Job Summary Jabil is looking for...
Intermediate Test Automation Specialist Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Test Automation Specialist. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July. Key...
Senior Test Automation Specialist Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Automation Specialist. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July. Key Responsibilities The...
Solarwinds is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented person, who is passionate about Quality Assurance as a position and a career choice, to join our dynamic team. As a member of this team,...
Fortinet is looking for a Junior or Intermediate QA/Support Engineer to join our R&D team in Ottawa. If you are a driven and motivated self-starter that wants to contribute directly to the success...
Job Summary: Responsible for performing a number and variety of certification activities and understanding of test methods on a variety of Safety Equipment products, i.e. personal fall protection...
If you want an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential, look nowhere else,...
Intermediate Test Automation Specialist Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Test...
Senior Test Automation Specialist Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Automation...
Solarwinds is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented person, who is passionate about...
Fortinet is looking for a Junior or Intermediate QA/Support Engineer to join our R&D team in...
Job Summary: Responsible for performing a number and variety of certification activities and...