Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, you'll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Requisition ID: 40941
Section Manager, Engineering Services
Ensure Efficient and Effective Lab Operations by Managing Test Capacity, Equipment Constrains and Personnel to meet challenging deadlines. Responsible for the Integrity and Accuracy of the Test Data provided to Internal and External Customers. Also, responsible for Improving Test Methodologies as well as Developing Test Solutions in a fast pace environment.
The Eng. Services Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- Characterization Test of all versions of New/Existing Devices for production release.
- Engineering Manual Prototype Assembly of RF/Microwave Product Development.
- Development, Documentation and Compliance of Lab Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate Maintenance, Repair and Calibration Schedule for Test & Assembly Equipment.
- CAPEX and OPEX Budget Management.
- Maintaining Calibration Database (Gagepack software)
- Active member of the H&S committee
- Must Posses Proactive Organizational skills and practice Leadership with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiastic team player, skilled at working with other professionals in a close-knit, dynamic group, eager to develop solutions.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrate hands-on experience operating and troubleshooting Test equipment such as: VNAs, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Analyzers, Signal Generators, Vector Signal Generators, PXI Instruments, Power Meters, DC Power Supplies, DMM, etc.
- Familiarity with Tests such as: IMD, IP2/3, Noise Figure, Harmonics, Insertion Loss, Gain, Isolation, Switching Speed, PvT, EVM, Triple Beat, etc.
- Process Test Development and Documentation skills.
- Microsoft Package such as: Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point, Project, etc.
- DOE and Data Analysis.
- 5s Methodology
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Concepts
BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering 5+ years as a Manager in a RF/Microwave and/or Microelectronics Test environment.
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Network, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Technology, Management
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: QNX supplies the software used in navigation, entertainment, and digital-instrument-clusters in millions of vehicles around the world including Audi, BMW,...
Engineering - Ottawa Position Description: Software Tester Middleware Position summary: In this position you will be working in the software platform team, participating in a project working...
Engineering - Ottawa Position Description: Great automobile Client is looking for Wireless Test Engineer with Telematics Wireless Conformance. The Test Engineer will be responsible for executing...
Position Description: CGI is actively looking for a Test Coordinator to provide advice, guidance and coordination efforts for test strategies and plans, selection of automated testing tools, and...
Senior Optical Designer - (180000JH) Description VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that have evolved to keep pace and address our customer’s most pressing...
Software Developer (18002143) General Description Ottawa, Ontario Summary: We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer Engineer in Test to assist in bringing new products to market with a...
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: QNX supplies the software used in navigation,...
Engineering - Ottawa Position Description: Software Tester Middleware Position summary: In...
Engineering - Ottawa Position Description: Great automobile Client is looking for Wireless Test...
Position Description: CGI is actively looking for a Test Coordinator to provide advice, guidance...
Senior Optical Designer - (180000JH) Description VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of...
Software Developer (18002143) General Description Ottawa, Ontario Summary: We are currently...