Title: SAP Functional Analyst – RE/FX
Reports To: Director, SAP
The SAP Functional Analyst role is responsible for translating SAP concepts and requirements into functional specifications; provide expertise on SAP functions and implement solutions using best practices and standards. The SAP Functional Analyst will be assigned to projects and other corporate initiatives according to organizational needs.
• Evaluates the demands in talking with the business representatives;
• Prepares Functional Specifications - transforms the requirements to a defined solution to resolve the business needs / use cases;
• Train the users (or sets up proper training);
• Performs Unit and Regression Testing ;
• Manage changes between SAP Environments (Dev, QAS and PRD);
• Provides 2nd. level support for any business problem;
• Serve as a functional expert mentoring Business team;
• Work with technical teams to design SAP solutions and ensure system integrity;
• Diagnose program errors and bugs with ABAP and technical resources and provide accurate solutions or fixes;
• Monitor SAP technology trends, help identify potential improvements in efficiency and effectiveness;
• Ensure successful delivery of functions within the SAP System;
• Ensure adherence to overall CAPREIT system standards during configuration, testing and user acceptance to assure compliance with internal procedures;
• Escalates problems to SAP support (creates OSS messages, monitors messages and acts as CAPREIT representative to SAP trouble shooters;
• Other duties as assigned by reporting manager.
• University degree in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science required;
• Experience in all aspects of system implementation including Discovery, Design, Build, Test, and Post- production support;
• 5+ years of Functional and/or Configuration experience;
• 3+ years of experience with SAP functional modules including full-life cycle implementations;
• Strong experience with RE-FX;
• Experience with some of the following SAP modules: FI-CO, MM, PM, BI, BW, MDM is an asset
• Experience on SAP conversions, legislation updates and system upgrades;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Successful experience providing assistance to clients with a customer service focus.
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Requisition ID: 16380 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that...
SYSTEMS ACCESS COORDINATOR (12 MONTH TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY) Reference: R2473605 Location: Sanofi Pasteur Limited / North...
Professional Consulting - Toronto Our Client in the Banking and Finance Industry is seeking a Business analyst- GL Operations Analyst for their Downtown Toronto office. this is a 6 months contract...
Mgr SAP IBP Consulting Services-41325 Description SAP Integrated Business Planning Hitachi Consulting is the global solutions and professional services organization within Hitachi Ltd., a global...
Logistics Coordinator - WD30053984282 What you will do Assist with coordination of inbound/outbound transportation operations. Enter freight chargeback’s, tracking information and other data into...
Category:Project Management City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40...
Requisition ID: 16380 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and...
SYSTEMS ACCESS COORDINATOR (12 MONTH TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT...
Professional Consulting - Toronto Our Client in the Banking and Finance Industry is seeking a...
Mgr SAP IBP Consulting Services-41325 Description SAP Integrated Business Planning Hitachi...
Logistics Coordinator - WD30053984282 What you will do Assist with coordination of...
Category:Project Management City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position...