City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a high-potential, SAP EWM Consultant with extensive SAP experience in the extended Warehouse Management module. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in leading workshops, understanding their requirements, designing and presenting solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle Primary focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The Consultant facilitates the gathering of requirements, designing, implementing and supporting SAP Sales and Distribution, Warehouse Management, and Materials Management to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Design, configuration and testing of EWM, MM, processes in health care and shared services industry especially. Good understanding of FI/CO integration is a plus.
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Configure the SAP system in the areas of EWM/ and MM to meet the requirements collected during blueprinting work sessions
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of experience in E2E Implementations of SAP EWM
• Should have deep configuration skills and extensive knowledge on:
- EWM Organizational Structure(configuration & assignments of Plants, Storage Locations, Warehouses, Business partners, SC units)
• Demonstrated experience to identify the Gaps in SAP EWM Integrations with SAP ECC
• Strong communication skills required to interact with multiple DC & Store Teams
• Experience in Production Support using multiple Tools
• Ability to drive SLAs, TATs, Application Uptime etc. in Application Maintenance areas
• Sales order processes, bill of lading , shipping, distributed requirement planning, variant configuration etc.
• Warehouse management process
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Position Description Title: Senior ABAP Developer Reports To: SAP Development Manager We are currently recruiting for a Senior SAP ABAP Developer located in Toronto, ON. Our ideal candidate has...
Warehouse Coordinator (3 month contract)( Job Number: 1800069M) Description POSITION: Warehouse Coordinator (3 month contract) COMPANY: Nestlé Purina PetCare Canada BUSINESS UNIT:...
Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers...
Logistics Coordinator( Job Number: 1809804) Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re...
Employee Type: Regular-Full time WE= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in...
SAP manufacturing master data Title: SAP manufacturing master data Location: Toronto Pharmaceutical company 7 MONTHS MANDATE - Manufacturing project TO APPLY: Please create a profile online and...
Position Description Title: Senior ABAP Developer Reports To: SAP Development Manager We are...
Warehouse Coordinator (3 month contract)( Job Number: 1800069M) Description POSITION: Warehouse...
Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply...
Logistics Coordinator( Job Number: 1809804) Description With our portfolio of global Power...
Employee Type: Regular-Full time WE= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy...
SAP manufacturing master data Title: SAP manufacturing master data Location:...