City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a high-potential, SAP EWM Consultant with extensive SAP experience in the extended Warehouse Management module. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in leading workshops, understanding their requirements, designing and presenting solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle Primary focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The Consultant facilitates the gathering of requirements, designing, implementing and supporting SAP Sales and Distribution, Warehouse Management, and Materials Management to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Design, configuration and testing of EWM, MM, processes in health care and shared services industry especially. Good understanding of FI/CO integration is a plus.
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Configure the SAP system in the areas of EWM/ and MM to meet the requirements collected during blueprinting work sessions
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of experience in E2E Implementations of SAP EWM
• Should have deep configuration skills and extensive knowledge on:
- EWM Organizational Structure(configuration & assignments of Plants, Storage Locations, Warehouses, Business partners, SC units)
• Demonstrated experience to identify the Gaps in SAP EWM Integrations with SAP ECC
• Strong communication skills required to interact with multiple DC & Store Teams
• Experience in Production Support using multiple Tools
• Ability to drive SLAs, TATs, Application Uptime etc. in Application Maintenance areas
• Sales order processes, bill of lading , shipping, distributed requirement planning, variant configuration etc.
• Warehouse management process
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Requisition ID: 16833 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that...
A Sustainable Protein Company We are proud of our roots, which we can trace back over 100 years, but our vision and purpose are decidedly forward looking. As we pursue our vision to become the...
Job Description SAP Business Analyst MM/PP & SD What you will do: The SAP Business Analyst is responsible for assessing, estimating, supporting and managing the effective and efficient delivery of...
Business Management Office Coordinator Requisition ID : 18017936 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Administration/Clerical Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-20 Dundas...
Application Administrator - C04R7V Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. The complexity...
Employee Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)-Full time WE= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own....
Requisition ID: 16833 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and...
A Sustainable Protein Company We are proud of our roots, which we can trace back over 100 years,...
Job Description SAP Business Analyst MM/PP & SD What you will do: The SAP Business Analyst is...
Business Management Office Coordinator Requisition ID : 18017936 Position Type: Regular Position...
Application Administrator - C04R7V Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the...
Employee Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)-Full time WE= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a...