SAP Cloud Support Specialist - Calgary
# of Positions Available
March 19, 2019
Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, IT / Software Development
Calgary - CALGARY, AB CA (Primary)
SAP Cloud Support Specialist
The SAP Cloud Support Specialist will utilize their education, experience and skills of information technology to support ATB’s Technology Enablement operations team. This position will coordinate technical environment support and monitoring of ATB’s SAP environment. In addition, the position will be provide leadership, guidance, training and support to the Cloud Support Analysts and Operators.
- Backup for Manager, Cloud Support Services
- Backup for Cloud Support Specialist (MFT)
- Process development for File Transfer and SAP Automation
- Provide subject matter expertise, training, and guidance for SAP Cloud support Analyst and Operators
- Provide on-call and backfill for Cloud Support Services team
- Generate and maintain the Cloud Support Services team shift schedule
- Interact with stakeholders within ATB to ensure required support and coordination are performed.
- Work with relevant teams to alert, diagnose and perform preventative action, and correct issues identified during SAP system monitoring.
- Perform job scheduling, batch processing and SAP system technical monitoring.
- Generate and maintain SAP system documentation and training materials.
- Provide Tier-I SAP system support for infrastructure related issues and the management of SAP Application Services.
- Respond to and resolve infrastructure-related incidents and problems, and monitor and evaluate overall system performance as well as day-to-day system activity on servers.
- Support ATB’s Enterprise File Transfer Tool. This includes file exchange failure support, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Analyze production and test system problems, determine causes and take timely corrective action.
- Create and modify workload automation jobs/chains as directed by the EOD Scheduling Lead.
- Schedule, trigger, hold, cancel and configure jobs, as required.
- Coordinate scheduling with management, the operations department and contractors.
- Maintain problem/issue logs, and escalate problems to support groups.
- Flexibility to perform shift work, and provide on-call and after hours support in a 365/24/7 environment, on a rotational basis.
- Technical knowledge of good system management principles.
- Some instructive experience with: OSS (Op Support System) and TMS (Transport Management System) modules, AIX/DB2, as well as a general knowledge of operating systems, networking and the Google suite is an asset
- SAP BASIS basic administration knowledge is an asset.
- IBM Sterling file transfer support and administration knowledge is an asset
- Personal accountability, self-motivation and a commitment to deliver customer service excellence are must-haves.
- Tactful and professional communication skills in both verbal and written environments.
- A team player who is willing to work hard, and have some fun while doing so.
- A degree or diploma in computer science with some relevant experience is preferred.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For additional information on this posting, please contact John Duddy, Manager, Cloud Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. [Note: please apply using our online system and not the contact's email address].
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview .
Please click the following link for information on communities where ATB thrives .
Do you love working with people? Our Oil and Gas client is looking for a candidate for a full time, one year contract. The Human Resources Advisor (Campus Recruitment) supports the execution of...
Our Client is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst for a 1 (one) year contract. Duration: 1 (one) year Location: Calgary, AB Start Date: ASAP CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: • Functional...
Are you an analytical thinker who is not afraid to ask questions? Are you a new Accounting grad looking for your first opportunity in Accounts Payable? Our client in Calgary is seeking an entry...
Are you an experienced contract coordinator looking to get your foot in the door at one of Canada’s largest oil companies? Our client in Calgary is currently looking for a Contract Coordinator to...
Do you thrive working within a team to provide a high-touch personalized candidate experience? Are you motivated to deliver results and enjoy a fast paced environment? BOWEN is Junior Recruiter...
Digital Solutions – Subject Matter Expert - CAL00NB Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-AB-Calgary Job : Instrumentation and Controls Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job...
Do you love working with people? Our Oil and Gas client is looking for a candidate for a full...
Our Client is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst for a 1 (one) year...
Are you an analytical thinker who is not afraid to ask questions? Are you a new Accounting grad...
Are you an experienced contract coordinator looking to get your foot in the door at one of...
Do you thrive working within a team to provide a high-touch personalized candidate experience? ...
Digital Solutions – Subject Matter Expert - CAL00NB Company: WorleyParsons Primary...