Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE suite of products is a cloud based platform of tax solutions relied upon by the largest multi-national corporations and global firms for theirs and their clients’ tax needs. Our vision is to be the single place for all tax related tasks a corporation has. Many of our solutions interact with transaction systems in real-time or via batch. We are looking for an experienced SAP Solution Architect who can guide us on how to best embrace SAP Cloud solutions and integrations. You will be part of the Integration Center of Excellence working closely with SAP and cross-functionally with Thomson Reuters to create the next generation of solutions on the SAP Cloud.
The right person will get to work with amazingly smart people to help foster our transformation and in the delivery of key strategic initiatives and product:
- Help build the vision. You are extremely passionate about all SAP, you know from hands-on experience how to build, deploy, and manage code in a highly scalable way on the SAP platform. You will lead us to embracing SAP’s Cloud technology and solutions by executing Proof of Concepts, guiding the teams turning them into product, and setting standards. You are laser focused on delivery in order to generate frequent feedback loops and iterations.
- Thinking big – delivering iteratively. You always have the big vision in mind, you can articulate that vision well to the business as well as a technical audience, and you have sound data supporting that end state. You’re able to break that vision down into logical smaller deliveries that provide quick value and lessen the risk.
- Being a transformation evangelist. While we have traditionally hosted our services on-premise and/or in our own internal data center, we are migrating to public cloud infrastructure, Amazon Web Services specifically. Given a majority of our install base are SAP customers, we must have a footprint in SAP’s Cloud, while still embracing our overall move to the public cloud. We need your partnership in moving this transformation forward.
Here are the kinds of skills we are looking for:
- Engineering Excellence . You have at least two years of experience using the SAP Cloud Platform in a variety of contexts during which you’ve contributed to the construction of scalable, extensible software solutions and systems. You understand technology and possess a passion for excellence.
- Bias towards action . You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products are built in a sustainable, responsible way — and you’re comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Passion and energy . Because you love what you do, you bring infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavors. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
- Commitment . At Thomson Reuters, commitment to customer satisfaction and technology excellence permeates everything we do. You care tremendously about delighting our users and ensuring that our market and technical leadership is sustained and extended. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, jumping in and taking ownership of problems that might not even be in your team’s scope.
- 5+ years of software development experience in SAP
- 2+ years of relevant SAP Cloud experience to include:
- Experience building software following SAP best standards and cloud native architecture methodologies
- Preference for SAP Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and/or Professional Certifications
- Understanding of security best practices for the cloud
- Experience with API design, development, and implementation (ODATA, RESTful, SOAP)
- Expertise working with AWS and/or Azure a plus
- At least 2 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects in a SAP Solutions Architecture role
- Experience in integrating third party on premise as well as cloud solutions with SAP business solutions
- Extensive SAP business solution knowhow preferably with SAP ECC & S/4HANA, Ariba, Hybris, Concur, and SuccessFactors
- Experience partnering with and leading cross business unit teams (architects and engineers)
- Experience in defining standards and best practices
- Ability to contribute to, influence, or direct a variety of projects concurrently
- Provide technical governance of projects to ensure adherence with standards
- Ability to lead and take command of meetings
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
What is the opportunity? Internal Audit Services Business Applications and Robotics team is responsible for developing solutions that support Internal Audit’s automation and business application...
What is the opportunity? If you enjoy working with talented professionals, who are passionate about delivering excellence to their customers and would like to work for an organization which...
Treasury Portfolio Manager Regular Full Time Finance & CFO- Treasury Services Do you have a passion for capital markets? Do you have strong demonstrated experience in debt and investment...
Azure Cloud Engineer-FC0066668 Description Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware,...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing...
Senior Infrastructure Engineer Requisition ID : 18019954 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-483 Bay Street Bell Trinity Sq...
What is the opportunity? Internal Audit Services Business Applications and Robotics team is...
What is the opportunity? If you enjoy working with talented professionals, who are passionate...
Treasury Portfolio Manager Regular Full Time Finance & CFO- Treasury Services Do you have a...
Azure Cloud Engineer-FC0066668 Description Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING Our division works on some of the most...
Senior Infrastructure Engineer Requisition ID : 18019954 Position Type: Regular Position...