Lethbridge North, ALBERTA | 2 months
What the role involves…
Sanitation workers are responsible for cleaning production equipment, machines, and work areas in a food processing facility. These employees handle and prepare cleaning chemicals and ensure proper storage. Other parts of the role include:
- High pressure washing and sanitizing
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- May include operating mobile equipment including jitney and scissor lift
- Be willing to adhere to all hygienic and food safety requirements in the plant
- Previous industrial or manufacturing plant experience, particularly in a food production environment is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions from cool to warm and wet to dry
- Physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 27kg (60 lbs)
- Comfortable being part of a multi-cultural, unionized environment
Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) Shiv Kishan 5 Corporation o/a Subway Sandwiches and Salads Job details Location: Lethbridge, AB Salary: $15.96 / hour Vacancies: 1 Vacancy Employment groups:...
Hello, it’s a new day, and time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all. Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support...
Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) Shiv Kishan 5 Corporation o/a Subway Sandwiches and...
Hello, it’s a new day, and time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life...