Work Location:Toronto, ON
Posted Date:April 9, 2018
What are you doing this summer?
The world’s global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services is hiring!
Come join Ecolab as a Territory Sales Intern for 15 weeks (May to August 2018).
Learn from the world’s best on how to make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments and optimize water and energy use.
What will you do?
- Gain exposure to the entire hospitality industry including hotel, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and dining facilities. You will also work with a wide customer base including large corporate chains as well as independent, single-unit organizations.
- Work alongside a successful Territory Sales Representative to learn customers’ operations, understand their cleaning challenges, and devise solutions to meet their needs.
- Learn how to successfully prospect to find new leads, set-up new accounts, and generate new business for the territory.
- Receive training on how to provide excellent customer service by troubleshooting Ecolab dish machines, laundry equipment and dispensing systems.
What does Ecolab require?
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma to be completed by December 2018 or Spring/Summer 2019
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle record. Access to a personal vehicle or public transportation.
- Flexible schedule, strong communication skills, exceptional customer service and a willingness to learn.
What is the salary?
- $18 per hour. Maximum 40 hours per week.
What happens after the summer?
Interns are given consideration for our full-time entry-level Territory Sales Representative career opportunities upon graduation and additional exposure to several potential career path roles within the organization.
What does Ecolab offer their permanent sales representatives?
- Education Assistance Program
- Company vehicle
- Shares purchase plan
- Full Benefit package
- Pension plan
For more information about Ecolab, visit: www.ecolab.com
Retail Sales Representative 16 month Contract( Job Number: 180004ZE) Description POSITION: Retail Sales Representative-16 Month Contract COMPANY: Nestlé Waters...
Locksmith Department Intern - EB00063980088 What you will do Johnson Controls invites you to apply for summer employment located in Mississauga, Ontario. This position is designed to provide you...
Field Office Administrator | Construction Administration - Transportation - MAR00084 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Markham GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies...
CAPREIT is currently recruiting motivated students for summer employment from June 2018 through August 2018. Students will have the opportunity to gain paid work experience at one of Canada’s 50...
Campus Talent Acquisition Coordinator (12 months) Requisition ID : 18011429 Position Type: Temporary Position Status: Full Time Job : Human Resources Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-25 King...
Job Description At SNC-Lavalin, we believe the world-class expertise and unwavering commitment of our employees are the reasons for our success. We value teamwork, respect and openness above all...
Retail Sales Representative 16 month Contract( Job...
Locksmith Department Intern - EB00063980088 What you will do Johnson Controls invites you to...
Field Office Administrator | Construction Administration - Transportation - MAR00084 Primary...
CAPREIT is currently recruiting motivated students for summer employment from June 2018 through...
Campus Talent Acquisition Coordinator (12 months) Requisition ID : 18011429 Position...
Job Description At SNC-Lavalin, we believe the world-class expertise and unwavering commitment...