Sales Strategy Specialist
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: November 10, 2020
Share this job:
Why Work Here
When I Grow Up
The Magic of Marketing
Grow with Us
As a Sales Strategy Specialist, you’llbe the point person working with Supply Chain to ensure our stock levels are accurately linked to our display strategies, and effectively report on our market performance.Through your efficient collaboration you’ll also work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop, execute and track the progress of Commercial Plans. Our success is shaped by you.
Being a part of the Kellogg Canadian sales business is not just about a job. We want this to be a career move for you! We have a strong reputation in the Canadian Market and valued relationships with our retailers. You will be working in a flexible and welcoming environment that embraces your ideas and creativity.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Customer-Driven Initiatives:You will represent Sales and our customers to all head office functions in the Canadian business. You will ensure that all corporately driven programs and initiatives are able to be executed with our customers. We believe that the best results come out of achieving things together.
- Financially-Focused Mindset:You will work with the Account Executive team and Finance to better manage trade spending. You’ll also ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spending and adherence to feature price guidelines for all categories. Plan on pushing forward the Revenue Growth Management agenda to continuously grow the key financial metrics.
- Market-Leading Approach:You’ll work with Category Management / Shopper Insights Team in identifying pricing, distribution and other category gaps and brand opportunities at the Banner and Region level. It’s about having agility.
- Strategic-Thinking Visionary:You’ll focus on tracking and analyzing business and brand results on a national, regional and customer basis. Providing perspective and solutions with Marketing and Finance to business and brand issues in the marketplace that enable Kellogg Canada Inc. to achieve annual objectives. You’ll be reviewing performance of new product launches, promotions and other initiatives to ensure best practices are continually developed for optimal execution.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail or similar industry with experience managing key customers
- Possesses a strong understanding of Sales from the field level to Customer Head Office level.
- Understanding of current trade philosophies and corporate objectives
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and time management skills
- Strong technology skills of PC applications including MS Office,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/Promotional Planning programs and Nielsen Answers
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada.
- Experience with a multi-national CPG company or large retailer
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including a strong business acumen, project management experience, and communication across several levels of an organization
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us.
Learn More about Kellogg Canada Inc.
See all Kellogg Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Degree in the Sciences with 5+ years regulatory submissions with Health Canada Experience with pre- and/or post-approvals Generic and/or vaccine experience is an asset Kelly Scientific Resources...
Marketing Coordinator Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario Great Opportunity to work with a company that continues to grow Kelly Services has customer who is an international leader...
Tracking Code 1087-489 Job Description AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global...
Job Location Brampton, Ontario CA Address 35 Precidio Ct (Brampton), Ontario L6S6B7 Job Category Marketing & Business Development ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE) Menasha Corporation is all...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply...
University Degree in Science or Life Sciences and post-graduate certification in Regulatory Affair Must have a minimum of 8 years of direct experience with drug submissions. Experience with...
Degree in the Sciences with 5+ years regulatory submissions with Health Canada Experience with...
Marketing Coordinator Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario Great Opportunity to...
Tracking Code 1087-489 Job Description AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management...
Job Location Brampton, Ontario CA Address 35 Precidio Ct (Brampton), Ontario L6S6B7 Job...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise...
University Degree in Science or Life Sciences and post-graduate certification in Regulatory...