Sales Representative (Regina - Contract)
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Posting Date: December 23, 2020
Share this job:
At Arterra Wines Canada, we love inspiring the big and small moments that happen when our products are shared and enjoyed. For us it’s not just about what’s in and on the bottle, it’s what happens in people’s lives when we’re a part of them that keeps us thirsting for more and not resting on our laurels as Canada’s largest and most enjoyed wine company. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we’re looking for people who do the same.
The role ofSales Representative is responsible for managing, selling to, and planning for, a variety of multi-channel customers. This position’s objective is to secure distribution and expand sales of our wine portfolio from both a volume and market share perspective while positioning Arterra Wines Canada as the core supplier in this area.
This is a one year contract.
Your key responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Utilize the Arterra Wines Canada selling methodology to grow volume, sales revenue, market share and premiumize the available product mix to generate strong EBIT and ROI.
- Ensure the annual sales volume, revenue, and margin contribution of accounts meet planned levels in order to meet and exceed the territory and provincial business plan.
- Develop annual account plans, progress reports and track industry/competitive information.
- Maintain an appropriate call pattern and schedule for a predefined group of accounts determined by the ranking of volume and opportunity.
- Develop and deliver persuasive sales presentations to increase account share at existing wine accounts and secure distribution at new and developmental accounts.
- Utilize Salesforce.com for business and weekly call planning, establishing call frequency, as well as real time tracking of monthly targets of initiatives.
- Manage and control a promotional budget at both account and territory level.
- Secure and cultivate a strong position as a core partner and trusted resource within the trading area.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all key decision makers and their partners.
- Create, maintain and consult on wine lists for restaurants, hotels, and pubs.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Trade Marketing, Business Insights, Human Resources, ect. to ensure cooperative and positive business development and growth.
- Identify, create and manage need satisfying, value added initiatives and programs with accounts, including but not limited to tastings, incentives, display programs, education programs, and events.
- Complete other special projects as required, including but not limited to trade events, trade shows, consumer tastings, seminars, maintenance of storage unit, staff training and store set ups.
- A University Degree or Comparable (Primary Focus on Business, Sales and/or Marketing)
- A track record of success in a similar role with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
- Proven Experience or Certification in Sales and Negotiation
- Strong analytical skills and polished presentation abilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and peers.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to create and modify PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel documents as well as effectively utilize web-based tools and resources.
- Proof of valid Driver’s License will be required.
- Genuine interest and passion for the beverage alcohol industry
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently and as required
- Must reside within, or in close proximity to the general area of the sales territory.
- Must be able to lift wine cases weighing up to 45 pounds.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Learn More about Arterra Wines Canada
See all Arterra Wines Canada job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Warranty Administrator Tracking Code 3820-046 Job Description Brandt is currently seeking a Warranty Administrator for our Customer Support Center in Regina, Saskatchewan. Duties include but are...
Brandt is currently seeking a Preventative Maintenance Coordinator for our Customer Service Center in Regina, Saskatchewan. Duties & Responsibilities: Quote & Set-up of PM Agreements in the...
Territory Manager - Southern Saskatchewan Tracking Code 3755-046 Job Description Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Agricultural Products Division in Southern Saskatchewan. ...
Fitters Tracking Code 3787-046 Job Description Recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued...
Shipper Tracking Code 3782-046 Job Description Work in teams to load trucks and sea containers with finished goods. Must be physically fit to manually handle all goods, steel and products as...
Brandt Equipment Solutions is currently seeking a Kitting Technician for our Regina, SK location. Duties and responsibilities for this position include: Keeping inside & outside facilities clean...
Warranty Administrator Tracking Code 3820-046 Job Description Brandt is currently seeking a...
Brandt is currently seeking a Preventative Maintenance Coordinator for our Customer Service...
Territory Manager - Southern Saskatchewan Tracking Code 3755-046 Job Description Brandt is...
Fitters Tracking Code 3787-046 Job Description Recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed...
Shipper Tracking Code 3782-046 Job Description Work in teams to load trucks and sea containers...
Brandt Equipment Solutions is currently seeking a Kitting Technician for our Regina, SK...